Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Feline Pine Cat Litter
|Sale:||$21.95 ($0.55 / Pounds) & FREE Shipping|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
|Item Weight||40 Pounds|
About this item
- No Harsh Chemicals – just Natural Pine plus the added benefits of Baking Soda!
- Highly Absorbent pine pellets to keep your cat’s litter box fresh and dry
- Low Dust and Lightweight (Less than half the weight of clay litter!)
- Best Natural Odor Control with no added fragrances
- No New Trees are Cut down to make Feline Pine products
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Feline Pine Platinum
You want the best for your cat. That means no harsh chemicals, no clouds of litter dust and no unwanted odors around the litter box.
Feline Pine Platinum gives you and your cat a litter made from natural pine. This formula is half the weight of clay litter in the form of highly absorbent pine pellets that directly eliminate ammonia odors. Plus, it combines pine and baking soda together to neutralize strong odors. It’s powerful, natural odor control – with no harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances. And, it lasts almost 3 times longer than clay litter per pound.
Your cat is part of your family – and Feline Pine Platinum takes care of your family!
Feline Pine Platinum is half the weight of clay litter but, like thousands of tiny sponges, it absorbs liquid and eliminates odors. You’ll find 40 lbs. of Feline Pine Platinum = 114 lbs. of clay litter.
Feline Pine Platinum keeps dust to a minimum, so it’s a smart choice for the health of your cat. No messy cloud of dust means a cleaner litter box area and a cleaner home.
No harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances in your home! Feline Pine Platinum fights odor with natural pine.
Though our Pine Pellets are made from natural pine, no new trees are cut in the production of Feline Pine Platinum. We use reclaimed lumber shavings that are compressed into highly absorbent pellets.
Feline Pine Platinum is the Natural Pine Non-Clumping Cat Litter you love, with the added benefit of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda! Natural Odor Control without added fragrances. It eliminates odors naturally, without any harsh chemicals or messy clouds of dust. If you take steps each day to keep your home healthy and chemical-free, it's time to choose a litter that will make the job easier: Feline Pine. Plus, it is highly absorbent. The purification process dehydrates pine fibers, allowing them to absorb liquid like thousands of tiny sponges! Feline Pine is lightweight and long lasting- 40lbs. of Feline Pine Platinum is equal to 114lbs of Clay Cat Litter.
Product detailsStyle:Platinum | Size:40 lb
- Product Dimensions : 15.8 x 23.8 x 5.8 inches; 40 Pounds
- Item model number : 10764375918762
- Date First Available : March 27, 2019
- Manufacturer : Arm & Hammer
- ASIN : B07NPHGL79
- Customer Reviews:
1. Fill litter box with at least 3 inches of Feline Pine Original Cat Litter. 2. Scoop the solid waste daily, and gently shake the box so the good pellets float to the top and the sawdust drops to the bottom. Leave the sawdust in the box as it will still work to absorb moisture and odor. 3. When the box is about 90% sawdust it is time to dispose of it and start with new litter. Do not flush or put into drains. Put used litter into the trash.
Compare with similar items
Small Pet Select Premium Pine Pelleted Cat
ökocat Natural Wood Clumping Cat Litter (Package may vary)
Kaytee Wood Pellets for Pets
ARM & Hammer Clump & Seal Platinum Cat Litter, Multi-Cat, 40 lb
|Sold By||FAM ECOMMERCE LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||15.80 x 23.80 x 5.80 inches||23.00 x 16.00 x 6.00 inches||11.00 x 7.50 x 11.00 inches||2.25 x 10.25 x 17.50 inches||7.00 x 11.75 x 13.69 inches|
|Item Weight||40.00 lbs||—||13.20 lbs||—||40.00 lbs|
|Size||40 lb||25 Lb||Medium||300 cu in (4.9 L)||40 lb|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've had many cats over the last three decades. Ever since my first one found me in college I've had a never ending stream of cats showing up at my door. I've had big cats, small cats, male cats, female cats, mutts, pedigrees and even a wildlife rescue I fostered for a time. I've had up to eight cats under my roof at one time.
I've tried every litter, liner, box, robot and gimmick. One thing they don't tell you, though, is that all those manufacturers seem to believe that all cats are five pounds or less and that they urinate in volumes measured in teaspoons instead of cups. One good sized cat can render a litter robot helpless.
My last litter box line up was four large storage tubs filled with 6-10" of litter. That was the only way to keep the litter from turning to cement and sticking to the side of the bin. Scooping? I had to buy a steel camp shovel just to break through those clumps. At any one time, I had 120-160 lbs of clumping cat litter deployed. The bags of scooped litter in my garbage can got so heavy I was afraid my garbage haulers wouldn't pick it up.
I had to constantly vacuum clay litter and I had to use chlorine tablets to de-odorize my vacuum cleaner.
But, due to wanting to try composting experiments I turned to Feline pine with a good sifting litter box. The change is miraculous. The cats love it and there is ZERO wasted litter. I pick up the box, walk it out to my compost bin and sift it away. Clumps that would have required dynamite sift away easily. I no longer look at litter box cleaning as a back breaking task. 40 lbs of Feline pine goes as far as 4-5 times the equivalent weight of clay.
The smell? All I ever smell is pine!! The composting experiments? I'll let you know in a couple of years. But with Feline Pine I am off to viable beginning.
* Go watch a video how to use pellets. Yes, you need to relearn how to scoop a litter box.
* Don't immediately assume you have a picky cat and do the "mix them to acclimate them" trick. -- You'll end up with the clay lumps (trash) and the pellet lumps (not trash) in your scoop and will waste pellets. You'll end up with loose clay (not trash) and the loose pellets (trash) falling out of the scoop, either wasting the clay or keeping a dirty box. Instead try two boxes, each full of own type, and observe the usage to determine if pellets are right for your felines.
As for rating these pellets, my rating is premature on their performance (I'll update after using for a month).
Update months later:
* One cat hates it and would rather poo on the floor.
* The other cat used it for a while, but has since ignored it.
* I love the smell of the pine and the lack of dust kicked up, but if they wont use it, I can't use it.
I'm keeping my rating since I like the product, it just so happens my cats do not.
The reason I give it 3 stars is the PRICE. It's expensive for what it is. Little secret? Horse Stall Pellets. EXACT SAME THING for 1/2 the price. I wish I could get them through Amazon, but your local feed and seed should have them in stock.
Top reviews from other countries
For the first few years (before being acquired by Arm & Hammer), Feline Pine provided excellent results, completely knocking out the ammonia smell of cat urine and lasting for a very, very long time. For the last several years, clumping pine litter (Feline Fresh or Nature's Miracle) has been equally effective and even more convenient. I was having trouble finding it, though, so I ordered a great big bag of the old standby.
What a huge change Feline Pine has undergone since I last saw (and smelled) it. A 40-pound bag of the old Feline Pine would have lasted close to a year, but the current 40-pound bag is almost gone after two months. Although I clean the litter box twice a day, removing as much wet litter as possible each time, it still smells unbearably foul. And it's not just cat urine. The litter itself creates the stench as soon as it gets a bit wet.
So, that's it for Feline Pine. Amazon has Nature's Miracle clumping pine litter in stock again, so I'll be switching back and we will all be able to take a deep breath again.