Felix & Fido Playball! Playball Automatic Ball Launcher & Thrower for Dogs - Indoor/Outdoor Use. Throwing Distance Settings + 3 NEW & IMPROVED Balls Included with Our Automatic Dog Ball Launcher
- The Playball Automatic Ball Launcher for DOGS is VERY EASY TO USE! Your furry friend will LOVE this toy. Launches balls to 3 different distances, This allows your dog to fetch the ball, bring it back and drop it in the hole at the top where it gets ready to auto-launch a few seconds later.
- Our Automatic Dog Ball Thrower is specifically made for SMALL dogs. The Playball automatically launches smooth, mini-sized balls which are 1.5 inches in diameter. This machine is NOT SUITABLE for large dogs.
- For INDOOR and OUTDOOR use. Accessories included are a Wall plug (for indoor use) and 3 smooth saliva resistant balls. The Playball Launcher also uses 6 "C" batteries (Not Included) so you can use it outdoors too! This will provide you and your pet with loads of FUN!
- Light up settings on the Ball Launcher shows the distance setting for three different launching distances depending on the space you have available, making this an awesome toy for indoor use! Light up settings on the Ball Launcher shows the distance setting currently selected (up to 3 to choose from)
- THIS automatic dog ball thrower is INTENDED FOR SMALL DOGS ONLY!! Balls are 1.5 inches in diameter- this tennis ball launcher does NOT use regular size tennis balls. Our NEW and IMPROVED balls are highly durable and made of special material that will not jam in the Playball shooter even when wet!. User manual also included in packaging.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ready to have fun with your furry friend? Get the Playball AUTOMATIC TENNIS BALL THROWER FOR DOGS and start having a blast! Our ball launcher for dogs allows you to choose from its 3 launch distance settings making this highly suitable for indoor use. Lights on the launch unit will indicate which distance setting has been chosen. The furthest setting can TOSS THE BALL UP TO 20 FEET! The Playball tennis ball thrower for dogs can operate on both a power plug (included in the box) or on 6 "C" batteries (not included) as well. This makes our launcher useful for both INDOOR AND OUTDOOR PLAY! Our launcher comes with 3 NEW AND IMPROVED mini tennis balls (1.5 inches in diameter each) that are highly durable and can withstand getting wet/ saliva and will not jam your machine. PLEASE TAKE CAUTION TO ONLY LOAD ONE BALL IN THE LAUNCHER AT A TIME. LOADING MORE THAN ONE BALL AT A TIME CAN JAM THE MACHINE. In case you ball gets jammed in the automatic ball launcher, simply tilt the machine back, hold down on the white setting button for 15 seconds which will automatically power up the motor, then tilt the machine forward and your ball will be released. Due to this machine only accommodating small size balls (1.5 inches in diameter), our dog fetching launcher is meant ONLY FOR SMALL SIZE DOGS! The small size balls will present a choking hazard for larger size dogs. As with all pet toys and launchers , play must be supervised by a pet parent! You can play with your pet by dropping the ball into the chute to be launched and when your pet retrieves the ball, simply drop it in again for never ending fun! Alternatively, you can train your pet to use the automatic ball thrower all on its own for self play. When your pet retrieves the ball, simply offer it some treats near the opening of the intake chute if it will drop the ball in. The Playball Launcher can keep your dog healthy and happy! This product makes a great gift!!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product works exactly as advertised - super easy to use, and it launches the mini balls without a problem. My dog absolutely loved it! However, the problem for me was the size of the balls. They're approximately the same size as a ping pong ball. Although my dog loved it, he saw the balls more as a chew toy than a ball itself, which I know from past experience with him that he would wind up swallowing them.
If you have a small dog that typically plays with smaller balls or one that will play with the size that is provided appropriately, I highly recommend this product. Unfortunately my dog doesn't fit in that group, and I'm sad to have to return it.
My dog begs for this fetch machine - he adores it. Unfortunately, the balls that come with this are torn up by my dog, but we found very small tennis balls that are the same size and similar hard/softness that actually work better than the slick orange balls that come with the machine.
Previous post: This item was lightly used by my 17 lb Boston Terrier. It broke 2 weeks ago - after having it for about 3 weeks. It kind of worked before it broke - but it was not consistent. Wish I could return it! The return deadline is past. Utterly wasted $60. No way to reach anyone on how to repair it, and since Amazon's return deadline past - I'm entirely screwed, apparently. Try another one.
Rarely am I this upset.
Big waste of hard earned money.
We've had this about three months. We play every night.
The ball got jammed periodically, but was Al ways easy to fix.
Then last night it jammed forever. I can't fix it.
Top international reviews
Side Note: the x-small kong balls work great. Any tennis ball that size seems to work good as well.
Updated Note: it does get jammed sometimes. I keep it by the couch so when it starts to struggle i slap it a few times and it spits out the ball. Sometimes you have to put a second ball in to get the first one out (only when you can see the first one and can't grab it).