Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fellow Stagg EKG, Electric Pour-over Kettle For Coffee And Tea, Matte Black, Variable Temperature Control, 1200 Watt Quick Heating, Built-in Brew Stopwatch
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$7.41 (5%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SIMPLE AESTHETIC MEETS POWERFUL DESIGN: Finally, an electric pour-over kettle that pours as good as it looks. The Stagg EKG Electric Pour-Over Kettle marries handsome design with flawless functionality for the ultimate brewing experience. Modern and minimal to complement your other kitchenware. Proudly designed in California. Want to see the temperature in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit? Just switch the temperature toggle on the rear of the base
- PRECISION ENGINEERING: Stagg EKG’s precision pour spout is designed for the optimal pour-over flow rate. With its fluted tip, Stagg EKG has to-the-drop precision with no drip back. Stagg EKG’s counterbalanced handle moves the center of mass back towards your hand - encouraging a more comfortable, slower pour. To speed up your brewing process, Stagg EKG has a 1200 watt quick heating element. Switch the toggle on the back to HOLD mode, and Stagg EKG will maintain the desired temp for 60 minutes.
- VARIABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Did you know that freshly roasted coffee should be brewed at a higher temperature than an older bag of beans? Bean, roast, grind size, and brew method all factor into your brewing temp, and with Stagg EKG, you have to-the-degree control. By turning the dial, you select your temperature ranging from 135°F to 212°F. Even Different types of tea require different temperatures, Stagg EKG’s variable temperature control makes steeping the perfect cup of tea easy.
- BREW LIKE A PRO: Used in barista competitions across the US, Stagg EKG makes brewing like a pro easy. A sleek LCD screen indicates the desired “Set Temp” and “Real Time Temp” with an illuminating element to show the heating progress. After the water has heated, use Stagg EKG’s built-in Brew Stopwatch to time your extraction. Ever wonder about those flavors listed on the bag to describe coffee? Use the right tools like Stagg EKG, and you’ll coax out taste notes like cherry and citrus.
- FULL 1-YEAR WARRANTY AND OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE: Fellow Industries Inc. warrants this product against any defects that are due to faulty material or workmanship for a one-year period after the original date of consumer purchase. Fellow has made customer service and experience one of our number one priorities. We’re proud of our fast response times and we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.
Frequently bought together
Top rated from our brands
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?Born on Kickstarter in 2013, Fellow is a San Francisco based company in love with coffee and obsessed with product design. Over the years, we have innovated and evolved within the specialty coffee space without ever losing sight of our goal to help our customers brew their best cup!
What makes our product unique?From your kitchen countertop to café bars to the World Brewers Cup stage, our products are used every day in a wide variety of environments. With each new addition to our line-up, the mission stays the same—meld beautiful design with flawless functionality for the ultimate brewing user experience.
Why we love what we do?Making is in our DNA. We're always curious about why products are the way they are and how we can make them better. Fellow wants to help the coffee aficionados and the brewing beginners alike find the fun in the craft of brewing.
MEET STAGG EKG - THE ELECTRIC KETTLE FOR COFFEE LOVERS
Whether you're a coffee aficionado or a brewing beginner, Stagg EKG will be your countertop partner in the pursuit of a ridiculously good cup of coffee. Variable temperature control, barista-level functionality, and a stunning, minimalist design, Stagg EKG is the pour-over kettle perfected.
To-The- Degree Temp. Control
Brewing coffee is like baking a cake. Sure, you can bake all your batters at 350°F, but you’re going to get quite a few burnt bottoms and gooey middles. And sure, you can brew your coffee at “about” boiling, but you’re cutting yourself short in producing the best tasting cup of coffee. The bean, roast, grind size, and brew method all factor into the temperature. Heck, even the age of your beans matters. Did you know that freshly roasted coffee should be brewed at a higher temp than an older bag of beans? With Stagg EKG, you have complete control of temperature with a touch of a button. By turning the dial, you select your desired temperature ranging from 135°F to 212°F, and Stagg EKG does the rest.
1200w Quick Heat Time
Stagg EKG's 1200 watt quick heating element speeds up your brewing time by heating water faster than the leading electric pour-over kettles.
60 Minute HOLD Option
When the toggle on the back is switched to HOLD mode, Stagg EKG will maintain your desired temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius for 60 minutes. When the toggle is not in HOLD mode, the kettle will go to sleep after reaching the set temperature.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I ordered the kettle from Amazon. It was ludicrously spendy for me, but so beautiful. Nothing else on the market comes close. And given the repeated heat waves in the Northeast this summer, I wanted a kettle that could heat my water for coffee without adding heat to the house. When it finally arrived, I unpacked it, ooohed and aahhed at the beauty, added water, plugged it in and.... nothing. No LCD, no heating, simply.. nothing. Sighing heavily, I assumed it was an anomaly and sent it back. I ordered a replacement version that same day.
2. Take two: a few days later, the second Stagg kettle arrives from Amazon. Unpack, plug it in.... aaaaand nothing. Double check the plug, move it to different outlets, reset said outlets - finally, for reasons unbeknownst to me, the LCD lights up with "Fellows." But nothing further. (I've now hit the "on" button about a zillion times). So, in frustration I tweet, Facebook IM and send a message the Fellows Support folks on their website.
The Fellows customer service rep got back to me within the hour, ***from his vacation*** to help me out. Said that definitely shouldn't be happening and said, "Please let me send you one directly from our warehouse." Asked for the Amazon order numbers, as he thought perhaps there is something in Amazon's handling that is affecting performance of the kettle.
In the meantime, I've gotten Kettle #2 to actually heat water to the boiling point once (on the 100th try or so), so I message the CSR back and say "Maybe it's working?" Next attempt? The LCD said "no water" and refused to do anything. Back it goes. I returned to the CSR and requested a kettle direct from Fellows: I was happy to pay for a replacement kettle, but he insisted on sending it free of charge to compensate for my hassle.
3. EUREKA! The third-time's-a-charm kettle arrived about 3 weeks ago. It has worked like a charm ever since the first minute. Heats like a dream, quickly, efficiently. Holds the temperature accurately to about 1 degree. Pours easily, smoothly and effortlessly. My husband (who initially scoffed at the price) is increasingly enamored of this kettle, and says frequently (sheepishly) how much he loves it. It is everything all of the 5-star reviews say and more.
So, finally although I've had very good luck with Amazon over the years, my advice to you on this one is: go directly to the source. You won't regret it. And a very huge shoutout to Fellows support for A++ customer service!
Top reviews from other countries
It only seems to hold around 875ml of water, and some aspects of the design don't appear to serve any purpose whatsover aside from merely looking quite nice, especially around the lid area. I also think the black base needs to be larger so that you can set the lid down on it when you fill the kettle, because otherwise there's no easy way to place it down without either potentially getting the part of the lid that rests inside the dirty, or having it be quite awkward to pick up again to place back on the kettle.
Other than that, it's perfect, and I haven't seen any products that do the job of being a kettle any better than this one. Certainly worth it for the price tag though
I like that once you've picked a temp you like you can do nothing more than press a button to have the kettle reach and hold that temp for you.
Good customer service from the manufacturer as well.
To nitpick- the handle and lid materials don't match the overall quality of the rest of the kettle. Since these are the touch-points for the user, they'd be wise to improve on these.