Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Fellow Stagg Pour Over Kettle, Matte Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MODERN DESIGN: Stagg Pour Over Kettle marries a handsome design with flawless functionality. Stagg exhibits a modern aesthetic, with sharp, sleek angles and a matte black, polished or copper finish intimidates other kitchenware and is now sold in NY and SF MOMA.
- USED BY THE PROS: Stagg is the go to kettle for competing brewers and baristas and was used by the 2016 U.S. and Dutch Brewers Cup Champions.
- QUALITY AND VERSATILITY: 304 18 8 stainless steel body and V1.3 stainless steel lid. Gas, electric, and induction range compatible. 1.0 Liter boiling capacity.
- BREW RANGE THERMOMETER: highlights the correct temperature range for brewing coffee. Brew with too hot or too cold water and end up with acidic coffee reminiscent of old cigarettes.
- PRECISION POUR SPOUT: New V1.3 precision pour spout with fluted tip designed for the optimal pour over flow rate.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Stagg Pour-Over Kettle’s beautifully functional design kicks your brewing up a notch. Enjoy an intuitive, steady pour with Stagg’s precision pour spout. Keep track of temperature with a built in brew-range thermometer. Pour at an even, slow pace with Stagg’s counterbalanced handle that moves the center of mass back towards your hand.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First of all the Stagg seems to be made of better quality materials than most pour over kettles sans something like a Takahiro or high end Kalita. Water maintains temperature better in the Stagg and heats up fairly fast on my induction cooktop. The manual thermometer is chintzy and should be digital for the cost of the kettle, but you can pull the thermometer out and replace it with your own 5 inch thermometer of choosing. The V1.0 Stagg had a plastic lid and less refined pour spout as well as had some complaints about the handle. The kettle has been improved with a stainless steel and plastic lid now and the spout and handle have been tweaked. The V2.0 which is the kettle I received ordering directly from Fellow was definitely an improvement from what I can see of the original in videos. My only real complaint with this current version is slow pours still seem to create backflow down the spot and leaks onto the counter. When dealing with really hot water in the mornings, this can be a problem. I have scalded my feet twice now. If newer versions can improve upon that, they might have a perfect product.
The pour rate on this kettle is slow but very steady and far better than the Hario IMHO. I like the Kalita Wave Kettle as well but it is a little harder to use and manage. The Stagg is definitely a great beginner to intermediate pouring device.
- The kettle is meant to be used with Fellow's EKG unit as a power source. Heating with natural gas or electric can cause overflowing at maximum fill levels. This is not ideal in a crowded work space.
- The maximum fill level indicator is poorly located. I don't know why the decision was made to kind of hide this on the opposite side of the handle, but it's not intuitive. It's also damn near invisible. If you're going to make a guide, make it readily identifiable.
- This hasn't happened to us, but the plastic handle is at real risk of melting if exposed to a lower-efficiency heat source. This problem could be solved a number of ways (increase the height of the kettle, change the material of the handle, etc.).
- There's nothing fixing the thermometer in place. It's very frustrating to have it rotating around like a top inside of its base. Better would have it be in a fixed position. Ideal would be to be able to insert or remove it in a way that's fixed.
As I said, overall it's a very good product, but I think more attention could have been paid to the details.
I hope company can comment or help with replacement of handle
I threw mine in the recycling bin as I dont know what chemicals or metals the interior of the pot could be releasing into the water.
Extremely easy to control and just the right size for size 1 v60 up to a 6cup Chemex. I do not have any melting handles as i use the smallest burner of the stove, where the flames doesn't go above the sides of the kettle.
Takes about 8 minutes to bring the temp up to 200º with a full kettle water about 70º
Having a sexy design isn't that bad too!