|Item Weight||15 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||21.25 x 8.19 x 5.13 inches|
|Item model number||5734101|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||Black & Grey|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||Pack of 1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||5734101|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fellowes Laminator Jupiter 2 125, Rapid 1 Minute Warm-up Laminating Machine, with Laminating Pouches Kit (5734101)
|List Price:||$399.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$168.00 (42%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Unique AutoSense system detects pouch thickness and self-adjusts to the optimal laminating setting
- Rapid warm up in 60 seconds with InstaHeat technology
- Rapid laminating speed of 47" per minute, Advanced Pouch Tracking System detects and automatically reverses pouch in case of mis-feeds
- Robust 6-roller system for superior lamination quality
- Laminates hot pouches up to 10 mil thick; as well as cold pouches.Item H x W x D (inches):5.06 x 21.25 x 8.19
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Fellowes Jupiter 2 125 Laminator
Perfect Lamination Without the Wait
Fellowes brings you the only fast, smart laminators with the best lamination quality. The Jupiter2 laminator automatically senses and instantly adjusts for any pouch you use with the AutoSense System. Ready to laminate in as fast as 60 seconds with InstaHeat Technology, no waiting just laminating.
Quality and Clarity
The Jupiter2 can be used for hundreds of different projects while providing a high-quality laminate finish to your documents. The AutoSense system allows you to use any pouch thickness with no changing of settings. Simply feed any pouch in for perfect lamination every time.
Create Fun Projects at School
Laminate your favorite picture to create unique bookmarks. Save school certificates and awards. Perfect for laminating picture cards and flash cards for math, language, science, or geography.
Perfect Your Presentation at Work
Keep your reference material clean and neat. Create long-lasting signs for events. Impress with laminating important presentations for a true professional look.
Fellowes Laminator Jupiter 2 125 Laminating Machine
Fast Warm-up and Laminating Process
The Jupiter2 provides high-quality results without the wait. Thanks to InstaHeat Technology, the Jupiter2 warms up in one minute. A six-roller system produces a high-quality finish at the rate of 47 inches per minute, so you'll finish the job quicker.
Laminator Instantly Self-Adjusts to Different Pouches
The Jupiter2 laminates hot pouches up to 10 mil thick and cold pouches. Its AutoSense Technology system detects the type of pouch and instantly self-adjusts to the most suitable setting for your document.
In the event of a misfeed or overload, reverse mode allows pouches to be easily re-centered or removed.
At A Glance:
- InstaHeat Technology warms up laminator in 1 minute
- AutoSense Technology detects pouch thickness and instantly self-adjusts laminator to optimal setting
- Laminates hot pouches up to 10 mil thick and cold pouches
- Robust six-roller system provides top-notch lamination quality
- Shuts off automatically when not in use
Maximum Pouch Thickness.
Unique AutoSense system detects pouch thickness and instantly self-adjusts to the optimal laminating setting.
Warms up in as fast as one minute with InstaHeat technology.
Auto shut-off saves energy and prevents overheating when not in use.
Fellowes, the leader in laminating products, delivers the best performance and quality to preserve and protect important documents. Fellowes laminators can be used in the home, office, or classroom for creating quick, long-lasting professional and fun projects. You can make menus, signs and posters durable. Quickly and easily laminate photos, business cards, picture cards, and certificates. Create bookmarks, calendars, flash cards, or jewelry with ease. Fellowes laminators feature robust roller systems for quick, consistent lamination and quality throughput at high speeds. By providing the best laminator technology we ensure smooth, high quality laminating results.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By WSDareMe on July 21, 2020
The timing and the fact that none of these e-mails were getting flagged for my junk folder tells me that Fellowes promptly sold off my info. That e-mail account is now effectively useless. Unless you want your e-mail to be completely blown up, do not register this product with the manufacturer. True story.
BTW, the product itself has been working fine. It did laminate with zero struggle. I just felt really bad that I received a refurb when I paid for a new one.
There is something wrong with the heating element (at least that's what I think it is). One day, it just overheated very quickly after startup and after only one or two laminates it just stopped laminating altogether. It gets light use every month at home and I don't use it for any extended period of time.
Either the manufacturer needs to double the warranty or fix this continued overheating problem. I expected better customer service after the product expired only a few months after warranty expiration and especially for all the inconvenience this product has caused me.
That being said, I did give it two stars because while it worked the dozen time we used it, it did the job pretty ok. The user's manual really should have more troubleshooting!!!!
Back to the drawing board. Read a LOT of reviews.
Finally decided to give the Fellowes Laminator Jupitor 2 125 a try.
The machine is noticeably heavier than the ones I have owned before and it heats up very quickly.
It detects the thickness automatically and adjusts the speed accordingly.
It does an excellent job. It is fast. The adherence is flawless.
The starting kit includes a "roll cleaner page" that you should feed through the machine before turning it off. It also includes about 10 x 3ml pouches.
I am very happy with this product and hope it will serve me for many years.