Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.70 shipping
Felo 07157 22155 Slotted and Phillips Wood Handle Screwdrivers, Set of 5
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Beechwood handle with anti-roll design and leather cap to prevent splintering when used with a hammer
- Full length screwdriver blade runs completely through the handle for longer life
- Hex bolster at bottom of handle allows application of a wrench or pliers to achieve greater torque
- Precision machined black tips ensures the screwdriver tip always fits easily and precisely into the screw head
- 15 Year Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
5pc Wooden Screwdriver Set. This premium set includes five beech-handled, German-made screwdrivers in the most popular sizes: 7/32, 9/32, 23/64, PH1, PH2. Black-tipped shafts run up through the handles for added strength and the hex bolster can be used with a wrench for added torque. A wear-resistant leather handle cap protects tools when being struck with hammer. Backed by a lifetime replacement guarantee.
From the Manufacturer
Felo 5 piece Wood Handle Screwdriver Set includes: Slotted sizes 7/32-Inch, 9/32-Inch and 23/64-Inch; Phillips sizes #1 and #2. The Beechwood handle has a leather cap to prevent splintering when used with a hammer. Screwdriver blade is manufactured from the finest Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium steel and heat treated to exacting specifications. The Felo screwdriver manufacturing facilities are ISO9001 certified to ensure complete adherence to the highest quality standards. Anti-roll handle design helps resist rolling on inclined or vibrating surfaces. A hex bolster at the bottom of the handle allows application of a wrench or pliers to the hex bolster for applying greater torque. Felo products come with a lifetime warranty, simply return the broken or worn tool to us and we will replace it free of charge.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My personal preference is not to have the shellac on the wooden handles - seems like all makers of tools with wooden handles put this stuff on, and they should not. Better to ship a bare handle and let you put some boiled linseed oil on it. I cleaned off most of the finish and the label/barcode with acetone, then lightly sanded with 180 grit, then put a few coats of boiled linseed oil on over a few days (24 hours between coats). Now the handles have a much better feel. I don't need to see the label, and who puts a barcode on a handle? See attached photos showing as-received in box, after acetone, after sanding, and after linseed oil.
What I like about this screwdriver:
- The configuration / shape, as well as the size / girth of the handle. Felo took time to create a handle with many contours / divots, and they did this to help with grip when torquing down on the handle. Sometimes round handles slip in your hand, and are not comfortable to hold / turn when you have to put a little force into it, and the Felo design is nice. I still think my handles are shaped / contoured a little different than what is pictured here in the ad, but they are still nice.
- The full tang design, that goes all the way up though the handle. This adds strength and stability to the screwdriver, and will ensure the screwdriver will last many years. It also provides more torque when needed.
- The hardened, chrome vanadium shafts - these are very tough, durable shafts with hardened tips. But the same thing that makes them tough also makes them a driver I probably would not reach for when I need more finesse - like for instance for brass screws. These shafts might be so hard that they will probably damage the head of the screw before damaging the tip - but that was a design decision, and you have to know what driver is best for what task. These were designed to be tough and durable, and probably not the first driver you would reach for when dealing with brass.
- The hex nut on the bottom of the bolster. Honestly, I never thought prior to buying these that what my screwdriver really needed was a hex nut on the bottom, but now that I have these I will see if there is ever a need.... seems like a nice feature, but have not tested it yet. I am sure there are others that have, so I am sure it not a bad feature.
- The leather cap. Nice touch, and reminds of some of the vintage screwdrivers I own... it is not very thick, so lets see how it holds up.
What I am not overly excited about:
- The lettering / logo on the handles are not engraved / embossed into the handle, it is simply stamped on with ink. That means it will wear off, and in a few years you will not be able to identify the brand, type of the screwdriver (for instance if you want to resell them). Then, putting a UPC / SKU on the handle? That is not a nice touch in my opinion. I will probably put a couple of coats of shellac, followed by urethane to preserve the labeling on the handle - but at the same time my remove the UPC / SKU before I do. This stamped logo is the only thing that keeps me from classifying these as "old school", and though others might not agree, is why I docked it one star. Everything else about this screwdriver screams quality, then they ink stamp the brand on it.... that is something I would expect on cheaper drivers.
One thing I am still not sure of - do these have a lifetime warranty, or a fifteen year warranty? The ad is contradictory - in the summary at the top, it states a 15 year warranty, then in the details it states a lifetime warranty? Which is it? This should be fixed, conflicting information is not a good marketing strategy, and makes me think the warranty has been decreased on this product, which is not a good signal. Plus, most companies don't last forever, so lifetime warranties are usually not something that excites me... but at least it sends a signal the company believes in the product quality.
Overall a good screwdriver... thanks for reading!
The handles have a unique shape that looks weird but fits like a glove. The wood is high quality, the chrome shines, and the shank of the screwdriver goes all the way through the handle to the top. If you need to get into a screw head that is full of dried paint, just give it a smack with a hammer - no worries about cracked handles.
The tips are pretty tough too and are hardened. Most importantly, they actually fit screws, unlike a certain made-in-usa clear-handled screwdriver I grew up with. Do they cost more, heck yes. Are they worth it? Every cent!
The lettering will wear off with use, but who cares? This means you actually use your tools and won't need someone to tell you the difference between a Slotted and a Phillips. If anyone says otherwise, a good smack with the wood handle usually quiets them up.
Most recent customer reviews
are comfortable in the hand and work well.Read more
Shaft has a square section so you can wrench on them and the shaft goes all...Read more