- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Purdue University Press; First Edition edition (August 1, 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0911198768
- ISBN-13: 978-0911198768
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.1 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,194,111 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Felt Meanings of World: A Metaphysics of Feeling First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Up to 50% off select Non-Fiction books
Featured titles are up to 50% off for a limited time. See all titles
Top Customer Reviews
One of the better books influenced by the 1986 edition is Arthur Witherall's THE PROBLEM OF EXISTENCE (Ashgate Publishers); he has a genuine understanding of the basic approach of THE FELT MEANINGS OF THE WORLD and also develops, a novel, original theory of his own.
For music historians: A small but important typo appears on page 7.Read more ›