C&E 10 Feet VGA Male to Female, Extension Cable with Ferrites, Black, CNE466434
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- High performance VGA cable connects a VGA (Video Graphic Array) equipped computer to a monitor or projector with 15-pin VGA port (also known as RGB, DB-15, DE-15, HD-15, HDB-15 or D-sub 15) for video editing, gaming, or video projection
- Supports resolutions at 800x600 (SVGA), 1024x768 (XGA), 1600x1200 (UXGA), 1080p (Full HD), 1920x1200 (WUXGA), and up for high resolution LCD and LED monitors
- UL Listed VGA cord engineered with molded strain relief connectors for durability, grip treads for easy plugging and unplugging, and finger-tightened screws for a secure connection
- The combination of gold-plated connectors and bare copper conductors provides this monitor cable with superior cable performance
- Foil & braid shielding and integrated dual ferrite cores on the VGA wire minimize crosstalk, suppress noise, and protect against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI)
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This C&E VGA Extension Cable is the ultimate link for connecting your desktop or laptop to a monitor or projector. The combination of Silver-plated connectors, heavy 28 AWG bare copper conductors, foil & braid shielding, and dual ferrite cores provides superior cable performance. Molded strain relief connectors, finger-tightened screws, and easy-grip treads increase durability, ensure a secure connection, and make plugging and unplugging a breeze.
• Input:VGA 15-pin Male
• Output:VGA 15-pin Female
• Supported resolutions: 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1080p, 1920x1200 and up
• RoHS compliant and UL Listed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
10/20/2016: Update: All three are now broken. Poor quality. Will not be buying these again. Purchased another brand and have had no troubles.