- Paperback: 379 pages
- Publisher: Twayne Publishers; First edition, first printing (full number line) edition (September 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0805790284
- ISBN-13: 978-0805790283
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,788,692 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Femicide: The Politics of Woman Killing First edition, first printing (full number line) Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
One aspect of this book I don't agree with it that it seems to paint women as helpless victims. If we would get our heads out of mainstream clouds, learn about the full extent of tyranny we live under every day, realize that it's all connected (from femicide to street harrassment) and fight back, even one person at a time (don't let that guy on the corner hiss at you and talk about your anatomy - fight back!), we could slowly make a change. It's quite obvious "leaders" in the government aren't interested in making changes to benefit us.