- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: Duke University Press Books; 5th edition (February 28, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0822330210
- ISBN-13: 978-0822330219
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #66,098 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Feminism without Borders: Decolonizing Theory, Practicing Solidarity 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
"The juxtaposition of these essays brings into sharp focus the theoretical framework Chandra Talpade Mohanty has developed and makes visible the enormity, the force, and the uniqueness of her contribution."--Ruth Frankenberg, editor of "Displacing Whiteness: Essays in Social and Cultural Criticism"