Feminist Judgments: Rewritten Opinions of the United States Supreme Court (Feminist Judgment Series: Rewritten Judicial Opinions) Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Linda L. Berger is a Professor of Law and the Associate Dean for Faculty Development and Research at the Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She is also is the President of the Legal Writing Institute and a founder of the peer-reviewed journal Legal Communication and Rhetoric.
Bridget J. Crawford is a Professor of Law at Pace University, New York. She is also an elected member of the American Law Institute and the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel. --This text refers to the paperback edition.
- File Size : 1510 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 573 pages
- Publication Date : August 2, 2016
- Publisher : Cambridge University Press (August 2, 2016)
- ASIN : B01HTT8Z6U
- Language: : English
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Page Numbers Source ISBN : 110756560X
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #458,922 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: