Femometer Ovulation Test Strips Kit, 20 LH OPK, Sensitive Fertility Predictor Testing Sticks, Accurate Results with Smart App (iOS & Android) and Can Save All Test Strip Result
|Price:||($7.99 / Count)|
- ✅Get Pregnant Naturally: Ovulation tests give woman greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths are variable; Pregnancy tests can tell pregnancy sooner than a missed period.
- ✅99% Accurate Tracking: LH Levels over 25miu/ml can be detected. Ovulation tests give a greater chance of predicting the most fertile days accurately, even if the menstrual cycle is not regular; Pregnancy tests can confirm pregnancy sooner than a missed period.
- ✅Easy to Test: These two tests strips are easy to read with 3.5mm width. With the OPK combo, you can spend less time and money to get pregnant.
- ✅Smart Femometer App: Femometer App can save your all test strip result and track your own fertility and ovulation calendars.
- ✅Customer Service: We provide a lifetime Femometer app service and a 1-year service for quality-related issues to ensure your problem is fully resolved. For any issues, please contact us freely.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Femometer Ovulation Test Strips help you predict the time of ovulation and peak fertility. It is during the fertile time that pregnancy is most likely to occur. OPKs work by measuring the presence of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) in your urine. LH surges about 24 hours before ovulation. No matter your cycle is regular or irregular, you can rely on the femometer Ovulation test strip.
Combined with Femometer APP: Femometer App automatically recognizes test results for free and predicts the most fertile time.
Some of the tips you can follow to use your ovulation/pregnancy detection kit properly are:
- Try to collect your urine sample at about the same time each day.
- Try to reduce the number of fluids you drink for about 2 hours before you use the ovulation tracker kit.
- Excessive fluids will dilute your urine, which will make it difficult to detect your LH surge.
- Read the results on the test card within ten minutes. A positive result will not vanish. But some negative results after some time may display a faint second color band.
- Throw the test stick once you have read the result. It is not meant for reuse.
- Femometer App record test results for free
- Specially designed for TTC women
- Reliable and accurate results to avoid missing your LH surge
- Detects the LH hormone in urine at the standard level of 25 mIU/mL
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.