Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fender Classical/Nylon Guitar Strings
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Style Name: Ball End|Change
Price:$6.99+ Free shipping

on April 27, 2016
I've been a fan of Fender strings for a long time, and this has been no exception. The nylon strings are nice and smooth and the wound strings have great timbre.

Also, ignore the complains/low ratings about the lack of ball-ends. I got lazy a few years ago and started using these. Just make sure and you select the ball-end option at the top of the page, but reviews here mixed ball- and open-end strings reviews.
on August 11, 2014
Wish I read the description in the picture before purchasing... I needed the ball end nylon strings instead, but because it said that it was supposedly ball end strings in the title I just purchased without checking further. Pretty bummed but at least I got them to sort of work on my guitar.. They come out of tune way too fast because I cant stretch the strings cause they will slip out.. :(

the 100's are tie end
the 130's are ball end

Make sure you know what you are getting before you purchase. Don't waste your money like I did.

They really need to be more descriptive of what it is they are selling. Just copying and pasting the description and title for both strings just makes it difficult to know what you are buying.
on December 6, 2011
I bought three sets of these. I opened one and found that the silver plating on the bass strings had large areas with no silver and just the copper windings showing through! Incredible defect I've NEVER seen before, but it was also on another set. Have not yet used the one good set, but the hassle of returning the two bad sets makes this a regrettable purchase in any case.
on January 11, 2012
Broke the D string 2 times while winding to tune? Seem to be made a little to fagile. Elixor strings are the best.
on May 14, 2014
Strings were perfect as described. I restrung my classical and played with my daughter at her violin recital. We brought the house down, just kidding.
on April 17, 2013
Got them fast and they were exactly what I wanted.
Great quality strings that sound good.
Would recommend them to anyone.
on May 15, 2016
Within the first 30 minutes of stringing my acoustic guitar (Yamaha CG-111C), the ball of the 1st string broke and flew off.
on January 22, 2016
Great nylon strings, they take quite a while to stop stretching but that's nylon for you. Decent sound out of these.
on April 22, 2014
I read the decreption of the product and when i placed my order i thought i was going to get ball-end strings. I recieved my product and the string were tie end strings and i also just noticed the image as well says tie end strings not ball-end
on July 22, 2016
This were a bit thinner than expected. They were hard to work with and didn't hold the tune very well.