Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $167.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Fender American Professional Jazz Bass Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Bass Black
|Product Dimensions||53.5 x 19 x 6.5 inches; 26.46 Pounds|
|Top Material Type||Rosewood, Maple|
|Back Material Type||Maple, Basswood|
|Number of Strings||4|
About this item
- Neck Shape: Slim C Wood: Maple Neck joint: Bolt-on Scale length: 34 in. Truss rod: Standard Finish: Satin Pickups Active or passive pickups: Passive Pickup configuration: SS Neck: V-Mod single-coil Jazz Middle: Not applicable Bridge: V-Mod single-coil Jazz Brand: Fender Series or parallel: Series Active preamp: No Special electronics: None Fretboard Material: Rosewood <
- Pushing craftsmanship to its limits, Fender design, test and endlessly experiment to create the best instruments on the planet
- The Jazz Bass, a refinement of concepts first introduced in the Precision Bass, is the earliest example of this philosophy in action
- Evolved for today’s musician, the American Professional Jazz Bass V combines modern features and materials with Fender’s craftsmanship and expertise to produce a truly contemporary bass
- Speedy, powerful and articulate, the Jazz Bass quickly carved out a niche for itself when it was released in 1960
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Fender American Performer Precision Bass (Arctic White, Rosewood Fingerboard)
Fender Geddy Lee Signature Jazz Bass Guitar, Maple Fretboard, Black
Fender Player Precision Electric Bass Guitar - Maple Fingerboard - Black
Electric Bass Guitar with Magical Graphic - Jazz Bass Type with Hard Canadian Maple Neck (Magical)
Squier by Fender Bronco Bass, Black with Maple Fingerboard
|Sold By||Adorama||Instrumentpro||Photo Savings||Adorama||Leo Jaymz||Adorama|
|Item Dimensions||53.5 x 19 x 6.5 inches||50 x 15 x 5 inches||45 x 5 x 15 inches||49.5 x 15 x 4.5 inches||40.46 x 15.8 x 2.6 inches||49 x 3.75 x 14.5 inches|
|Item Weight||26.46 lbs||11.02 lbs||15.00 lbs||11.02 lbs||—||0.16 ounces|
|Number of Strings||4||4||4||4||4||4|
American Professional Jazz Bass Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Bass Black. Pushing craftsmanship to its limits, Fender design, test and endlessly experiment to create the best instruments on the planet. The Jazz Bass, a refinement of concepts first introduced in the Precision Bass, is the earliest example of this philosophy in action. Evolved for today’s musician, the American Professional Jazz Bass V combines modern features and materials with Fender’s craftsmanship and expertise to produce a truly contemporary bass. Speedy, powerful and articulate, the Jazz Bass quickly carved out a niche for itself when it was released in 1960. The slim, ultra-fast neck and slick offset-waist styling made it a favorite of bassists everywhere. Funk, fusion, disco and, of course, modern rock all owe a life debt to the fantastically versatile Jazz Bass. Developed by pickup master Michael Bump, the brand-new V-Mod single-coil Jazz Bass pickups use a carefully selected blend of alnico magnet types for balanced tone with authentic Fender sonic DNA. Designed for comfort and performance, the slim modern “C”-shaped neck profile feels just right nestled in your hand, becoming one with you, while the narrow-tall frets provide a familiar playing feel and perfect intonation. Posiflex graphite support rods run the length of the neck, adding stability to the neck while resisting warping. The redesigned tuning machines use a fluted shaft, creating the optimum break angle over the nut while keeping the string windings tight for increased sustain and enhanced tuning stability. The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Jazz Bass is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend. Includes hardshell case.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|