Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Fender American Professional Telecaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar Butterscotch Blonde
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Body Body shape: Single cutaway Body type: Solid body Body material: Solid wood Top wood: Not applicable Body wood: Alder, Ash on 2-Color Sunburst, Natural, Crimson Red Transparent and Butterscotch Blonde Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Modern Deep C Neck wood: Maple Joint: Bolt-on Scale length: 25.5 in. Truss rod: Dual-action Neck finish: Satin <
- Fender is guided by one clear, simple directive: make life better for musicians
- While the original Telecaster certainly did that (and then some), they weren’t content to rest on their laurels
- Fender's team of mad scientists examined every component in near-microscopic detail
- If they were able to improve it with a new design or modern materials, they did; if it didn’t need improvement, they left it alone
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Fender American Performer Telecaster - Honeyburst with Rosewood Fingerboard
Fender Player Telecaster Electric Guitar - Maple Fingerboard - Buttercream
Fender Classic Vibe 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Right, White Blonde, Full (0374030550)
Fender American Original 50s Telecaster - Butterscotch Blonde
Fender American Performer Telecaster Hum - Vintage White with Maple Fingerboard
|Sold By||GearNuts||Brook Mays||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amify||Chicago Music Exchange|
|Color||Butterscotch Blonde||Honeyburst||Butterscotch Blonde||White Blonde||Butterscotch Blonde||Vintage White|
|Guitar Pickup Configuration||Single Coil||FE0115110342||Single Coil||Single Coil||FE110132850||FE0115122341|
|Item Dimensions||44.50 x 18.50 x 6.00 inches||43.00 x 15.00 x 6.00 inches||41.75 x 15.00 x 4.25 inches||44.50 x 15.00 x 4.00 inches||42.00 x 16.00 x 6.00 inches||18.00 x 5.00 x 42.00 inches|
|Number of Strings||6||6||6||6||6||6|
American Professional Telecaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar Butterscotch Blonde. Fender is guided by one clear, simple directive: make life better for musicians. While the original Telecaster certainly did that (and then some), they weren’t content to rest on their laurels. Fender's team of mad scientists examined every component in near-microscopic detail. If they were able to improve it with a new design or modern materials, they did; if it didn’t need improvement, they left it alone. When the wood chips and solder fumes settled, what was left was the American Professional Telecaster—everything you need to play your best. Developed by vintage pickup master Tim Shaw, the brand-new V-Mod single-coil pickups are voiced specifically for each position, mixing alnico magnet types to produce powerful, nuanced tones with original Fender sonic DNA. The newly redesigned Telecaster bridge sports three compensated brass barrel saddles for the perfect combination of vintage style with modern feel and performance. Retain high-end clarity when adjusting the volume controls, thanks to the new treble-bleed tone circuit that lets your tone shine through in all its glory. The modern “Deep C”- shaped neck profile feels just right in your hand while the narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and play perfectly intonated chords. The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Telecaster is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By all accounts, its an upgrade.
I would have given it four and a half stars if Fender hadn't put the nut in the wrong location, and had shielded it properly.
I couldn't get the guitar to intonate properly, so I took it to a luthier (philtone guitars).
After a complete setup it played well and three interval chords rang clearly... four interval chords not so much.
After repeating the setup up and taking measurements it was discovered that the nut was improperly placed, making proper intonation impossible.
After this was corrected (new nut), the guitar played fine, but was noisier than I like.
A check with a meter showed no continuity in the grounding paint in its cavity.
I had Philtone properly shield it (re-do the shielding paint)
That done - decent gigging instrument.
No - seriously.
The stock pickups offer a wide variety of sounds, ESPECIALLY with the treble-bleed on the volume pot.
It can cover a lot of sonic ground well - jazz, blues, pop, rock, funk, country....
All that said, in my personal opinion, its pickups are too polite.
Tele pickups (again - my opinion) should snarl and bark, with enough output to put a grind on a non-master volume amp.
The VMods pickups sound good, but don't really snarl... so I replaced them.
Your mileage may vary, they are absolutely gig-worthy outta the box, but I replaced them and am happy with the instrument.
(if you want to make it even more gig/studio friendly - swap out the three-way switch for a Fender four-way (they're available here on amazon) switch, and gotoh locking tuners for the stock ones, especially if you bend strings hard, and behind the nut like me...)
Top international reviews
Llegó perfectamente embalada. Incluso afinada.
El sonido y funcionamiento de Telecaster perfecto. Buena compra y además made in USA.