Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Fender American Professional Telecaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar 3-Color Sunburst
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Neck Material Type||Maple|
|Fretboard Material Type||Maple|
|Guitar Pickup Configuration||S|
|Number of Strings||6|
About this item
- Body Body shape: Single cutaway Body type: Solid body Body material: Solid wood Top wood: Not applicable Body wood: Alder, Ash on 2-Color Sunburst, Natural, Crimson Red Transparent and Butterscotch Blonde Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Modern Deep C Neck wood: Maple Joint: Bolt-on Scale length: 25.5 in. Truss rod: Dual-action Neck finish: Satin <
- Fender is guided by one clear, simple directive: make life better for musicians
- While the original Telecaster certainly did that (and then some), they weren’t content to rest on their laurels
- Fender's team of mad scientists examined every component in near-microscopic detail
- If they were able to improve it with a new design or modern materials, they did; if it didn’t need improvement, they left it alone
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Fender American Performer Telecaster Electric Guitar (Vintage White, Maple Fingerboard)
Fender Player Telecaster Electric Guitar - Maple Fingerboard - Buttercream
Fender American Performer Telecaster Hum Electric Guitar (3-Color Sunburst, Maple Fingerboard)
Squier by Fender 50's Telecaster - Maple - Butterscotch Blonde
Fender Player Telecaster HH Electric Guitar - Pau Ferro Fingerboard - 3 Color Sunburst
|Sold By||ALAMO MUSIC||Chicago Music Exchange||Interstate Music||World Famous Fuller's Guitar||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||3-Color Sunburst||—||Butterscotch Blonde||—||White Blonde||3-Color Sunburst|
|Fretboard Material Type||Maple||—||Maple||FE0115122300||SQ0374030550||FE0145233500|
|Guitar Pickup Configuration||S||S||S||FE0115122300||S||H|
|Item Dimensions||44.76 x 18.5 x 5.98 inches||47 x 17 x 7 inches||41.75 x 15 x 4.25 inches||—||44.5 x 15 x 4 inches||41.75 x 15 x 4.25 inches|
|Neck Material Type||Maple||Maple||Maple||Maple||—||—|
|Number of Strings||6||6||6||6||6||6|
American Professional Telecaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar 3-Color Sunburst. Fender is guided by one clear, simple directive: make life better for musicians. While the original Telecaster certainly did that (and then some), they weren’t content to rest on their laurels. Fender's team of mad scientists examined every component in near-microscopic detail. If they were able to improve it with a new design or modern materials, they did; if it didn’t need improvement, they left it alone. When the wood chips and solder fumes settled, what was left was the American Professional Telecaster—everything you need to play your best. Developed by vintage pickup master Tim Shaw, the brand-new V-Mod single-coil pickups are voiced specifically for each position, mixing alnico magnet types to produce powerful, nuanced tones with original Fender sonic DNA. The newly redesigned Telecaster bridge sports three compensated brass barrel saddles for the perfect combination of vintage style with modern feel and performance. Retain high-end clarity when adjusting the volume controls, thanks to the new treble-bleed tone circuit that lets your tone shine through in all its glory. The modern “Deep C”- shaped neck profile feels just right in your hand while the narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and play perfectly intonated chords. The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Telecaster is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By all accounts, its an upgrade.
I would have given it four and a half stars if Fender hadn't put the nut in the wrong location, and had shielded it properly.
I couldn't get the guitar to intonate properly, so I took it to a luthier (philtone guitars).
After a complete setup it played well and three interval chords rang clearly... four interval chords not so much.
After repeating the setup up and taking measurements it was discovered that the nut was improperly placed, making proper intonation impossible.
After this was corrected (new nut), the guitar played fine, but was noisier than I like.
A check with a meter showed no continuity in the grounding paint in its cavity.
I had Philtone properly shield it (re-do the shielding paint)
That done - decent gigging instrument.
No - seriously.
The stock pickups offer a wide variety of sounds, ESPECIALLY with the treble-bleed on the volume pot.
It can cover a lot of sonic ground well - jazz, blues, pop, rock, funk, country....
All that said, in my personal opinion, its pickups are too polite.
Tele pickups (again - my opinion) should snarl and bark, with enough output to put a grind on a non-master volume amp.
The VMods pickups sound good, but don't really snarl... so I replaced them.
Your mileage may vary, they are absolutely gig-worthy outta the box, but I replaced them and am happy with the instrument.
(if you want to make it even more gig/studio friendly - swap out the three-way switch for a Fender four-way (they're available here on amazon) switch, and gotoh locking tuners for the stock ones, especially if you bend strings hard, and behind the nut like me...)