Fender American Standard Jazz Bass V (Five String), Olympic White, Rosewood Fretboard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- An added 5th, low-B string further extends the sonic range of the legendary J Bass® platform.
- American Standard Jazz Bass® neck and bridge pickups offer a great range of classic and contemporary Jazz Bass® tones.
- A thinner finish undercoat and a new HMV (high-mass) bridge help make this an exceptionally lively and resonant instrument.
- Posiflex™ graphite neck support rods make this an exceptionally stable instrument worthy of world tours.
- Fender®-exclusive SKB® molded case, cable, strap, and polishing cloth included.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fender® scored a giant bass hit in 1960 by introducing its deluxe four-string instrument - the Jazz Bass® guitar. With its sleek offset body; thin, fast neck and rich, growling tone, it was a raring, roaring racecar of a bass that quickly established itself as a must-have instrument. The new Five String American Standard Jazz Bass is an even finer instrument; a modern interpretation of a classic built for modern players. Features include a high-mass vintage bridge, thinner finish undercoat that lets the body breathe and improves resonance, improved Fender tuners that are 30 percent lighter while keeping the classic look, richer and deeper neck tint for a more elegant appearance, great-looking gloss rosewood fingerboard, satin neck back for smooth playability and Fender-exclusive SKB® molded case.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Amazon really responded and tried to solve my problem immediately as I expected. Thank you.
AUSTIN BAZAAR! Thanks for making my first purchase from Amazon.com so disappointing experience by sending a bass defective. thanks thanks thanks