Fender Bassman 100 100-watt Bass Combo Amplifier
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Full internal power with removable speaker cord that can be used for an external cab100W power
- Fender special-design Eminence USA PRO speaker with stamped frame
- Compression driver horn with full attenuation, Real wood cabTilt-back cab design
- Spring-loaded handles3 bands of EQ with semi-parametric midXLR output with level for recording or PA reinforcement-6dB input pad
- Mute switch with LED Contour (a variable scoop applied to mids)Headphone jack for silent practice Effects loop, Tuner out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Price||Unavailable||$299.99||$249.99||See price in cart||$299.99||$399.99|
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||22.83 x 17.72 x 20.28 in||11.8 x 17.87 x 14.72 in||8.25 x 12.75 x 12.33 in||16.7 x 13.7 x 19.7 in||20.7 x 15.7 x 25.7 in|
|Output Wattage||100||100 watts||40||10 watts||70 watts||150 watts|
Bass Guitar Combo Amp. Made by Fender®.
The Bassman 100 combo is a small package that delivers huge tone! You won't believe your ears!
The tilt-back design allows for better signal monitoring in close quarters. With full power being delivered internally and a built in horn attenuator, these combos are equally at home with an upright or an electric bass. Fender Special Design Eminence USA speakers ensure great tone for practice, rehearsals, live gigs and studio recordings.
- Full power internally (100 watts)
- Fender Special Design Eminence USA PRO speakers
- Compression driver horn with attenuator switch (FULL/-6dB/OFF)
- Semi-parametric mid range controls
- Contour control (for scooping mid range frequencies)
- FX loop
- Aux input (for CD player input)
- Headphone input (silent practice)
- Tuner Out (press MUTE to tune in silence)
- XLR with Pre/Post, Ground lift and Level control
- Real wood cabinet
- Tilt back design
- Type: Solid State Bass Amplifier Combo
- Output: 100 Watts
- Ohms: 4 ohms
- Speakers: 1-10" Fender Special Design Eminence USA PRO 4 ohm, 100 watt Speaker, 1 High Frequency Horn
- Channels: 1 Channel
Front Panel Controls:
- Input Jack
- 6dB input pad (for high output basses)
- Mute switch (with LED to indicate Mute ON)
- Volume (with CLIP light indicating clipping in either PRE or POWER sections)
- Contour (a variable scoop applied to the MID section for slap style playing)
- Bass, -Semi-Parametric Mid (Freq / Level), Treble
- XLR output with Level control, PRE/POST switch and Ground Lift switch (live, recording)
Rear Panel Controls:
- Speaker Out (4 Ohm min, full power internal, unplug internal cable for use with external cabinet)
- Headphone input (for silent practice)
- AUX in (RCA style input jacks for use with CD player