Fender Blacktop(TM) Jaguar HH Electric Guitar, Black, Rosewood Fretboard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Hot vintage AlNiCo humbucking neck and bridge pickups offer a great range of raw, aggressive tones.
- A shorter 24" scale makes playing large chords, bending strings, and executing fast runs a breeze.
- Chrome pickup covers and skirted amp knobs offer a modern, more-aggressive look, while a stud-tail-piece and Adjusto-Matic bridge offer great tuning stability during heavy riffing.
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Drive your sound with raw humbucking power. Fender’s new and innovative Blacktop™ guitar series expands the sonic horizon of classic Fender Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Jazzmaster® and Jaguar® guitars by powering them with high-gain humbucking pickups. The Blacktop series delivers on modern player demands for a thick and heavy sound with guitars that drive a wide array of deep, rich and aggressive tones that match the intensity of any playing style.
Sleek and supercharged, the Blacktop Jaguar HH has dual over-wound alnico humbucking pickups, with other distinctive touches including skirted black amp knobs, a slinky 24” scale, Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with stop tailpiece and a lean control layout featuring a tonally convenient single three-way toggle switch. Other features include an alder body, maple neck with 9.5”-radius rosewood fretboard, 22 medium jumbo frets, gloss polyester finish and chrome hardware.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Jaguar®
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Neck Plate: Vintage Style 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: Hot Vintage Alnico Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: Hot Vintage Alnico Neck Humbucking Pickup with Nickel Cover
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Anchored Tail Piece
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tips: Black Switch Tip
- Truss Rod Wrench: 0.1875"
- Strings: Fender® USA Super 250L's, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: HH Pickup Configuration, Simplified Controls/Switching, Black Skirted Amp Knobs
- Included Accessories: Truss Rod Adjustment Wrench
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm docking it a star because I had the 3-way toggle switch fail already, and I had to replace it. While I was in there I also replaced the output jack. Overall I was unimpressed with the wiring and soldering quality in there. It was bound to fail eventually. They also forgot to ground the 3-way switch, which gave it noise that went away when I installed the new switch correctly. I also don't like the taper on the volume and tone pots. They are both linear taper and don't do enough when they are between 5-10, which makes it hard to back off on the volume and get nice clean sounds out of the instrument.