Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fender Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster - Olympic White
- The reverse headstock and reverse-slanted ’65 American Vintage bridge pickup, accurately reproduces Jimi’s legendary signature tone.
- A maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets, a modern fingerboard radius, and comfortable “C” shaped neck offers comfortable chording and effortless string-bending.
- From dive-bombs to sweet shimmering bends, a 6-saddle Synchronized Vintage Tremolo bridge offers the same expressive pitch control Jimi used to create his signature sound.
- Includes Deluxe Fender Gig-bag and Limited Lifetime warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Fender Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster
Alter Your Axis
Alter Your Axis: A Unique Point of View
Jimi Hendrix is universally accepted across generations as the epitome of the guitar god. His story and body of work has elevated him from mere rock star to an American folk hero.
The scarcity of left-handed Stratocaster guitars in the late 1960's required Jimi to flip over right-handed guitars and restring them to suit his southpaw faculties. The resulting 'reverse' headstock and reverseangled bridge pickup gave Jimi’s Stratocaster a unique tonal response and a distinctive look. These custom features have been incorporated into the new Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster for the right-handed masses.
Jimi is indelibly linked to the Fender Stratocaster guitar. Nearly every significant recording and performance in his career was played with a Strat. He abused them, broke them and burned them but never strayed from his devotion to the instrument. He is without question the most influential player to ever pick up the Stratocaster. As Janie Hendrix herself put it, “Jimi is Fender and Fender is Jimi.”
- Large 60's Style Reverse Stratocaster Headstock
- Reverse American Vintage Pickups
- Reverse-Angled Bridge Pickup
- Tinted Maple Neck
- Jimi Hendrix Engraved Neckplate
- 9.5" Fingerboard Radius
- Headstock Signature
- Deluxe Gig Bag Included
Reverse Mounted American Vintage Pickups
To get the pure electric tone that is an elemental part of Hendrix’ legacy, we’ve equipped the Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster with three reverse-mounted American Vintage ‘65 single-coil Stratocaster pickups. This reverses the pole piece stagger, subtly changing the string-to-string volume balance for authentic Hendrix-style tone.
In an especially authentic touch, the single-coil bridge pickup on this signature model is mounted with a reverse slant, generating warm sound with enhanced upper harmonics and definition on the bass strings while adding girth to the treble strings.
Mirroring Jimi's flipped over right-handed guitars, the reverse ’70s-style headstock on this guitar alters the relative length of the strings, producing a longer string length and tighter playing feel on the bass strings and easier bending and vibrato on the treble strings.