- Get a 30 day FREE trial for Fender Play digital guitar lessons when you buy any acoustic or electric guitar or amp sold and shipped by Amazon.com Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fender Mustang I V2 20-Watt 1x8-Inch Combo Electri..." and save 10% off the $119.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Fender Mustang I V2 20-Watt 1x8-Inch Combo Electric Guitar Amplifier
- With a turn of a knob, choose from clean to mean tones from the 17 various amp models that will accommodate almost any genre of music.
- Shape the on-board amp models ‘on the fly’ or dig deep and edit them with your computer using the included Fender FUSE software to further alter the included effects such as reverb, delay/echo, tremolo, phaser and many more.
- Jam along with your favorite tracks by simply plugging your MP3 player into the Auxiliary input and you instantly become part of the band and /or practice privately with the 1/8th headphone output jack that also mutes the speaker output.
- Capture moments of inspiration and build songs using the included Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio quality recording software compatible with either MAC or PC, Controls:Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Preset Select, Modulation Select, Delay/Reverb Select, Save Button, Exit Button, Tap Tempo Button
- Limited Warranty Included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Fender Champion 20 - 20-Watt Electric Guitar Amplifier
Peavey Vypyr VIP 1 - 20 Watt Modeling Instrument Amplifier
Marshall MG30CFX MG Series 30-Watt Guitar Combo Amp
Fender Acoustasonic 15 – 15 Watt Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
Line 6 Spider Classic 15 Modeling Amplifier
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||24 HOURS STOP||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||15.5 x 7.6 x 14.5 in||12 x 16 x 16 in||17 x 9 x 1 in||8.85 x 18.89 x 16.54 in||13.78 x 9.45 x 14.37 in||16 x 8.5 x 15 in|
|Item Weight||17 lbs||6.61 lbs||25 lbs||23.81 lbs||13 lbs||16.97 lbs|
Fender, a leader in instrument manufacturing, started designing, manufacturing and evolving musical instruments in 1946. Since, Fender amplifiers have and continue to be an integral part of modern music. The Mustang series of amps set the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle. Mustang amps have incredible Fender tone driven by remarkably authentic amp models, a wealth of built-in effects, easy USB connectivity and Fender FUSE software that lets your musical creativity and imagination run wild. Explore 17 various amp voices that range from classic Fender tube amps to flame throwing modern models. Add in 24 on board effects presets, an on-board chromatic tuner, USB connectivity and the result is much more than any other amp all in one box! Connecting this amp to your computer using the Fender FUSE software allows the Mustang I to be re-voiced to the desired sound of the player. Also included is Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio quality recording software and AmpliTube Fender LE edition software for Mac and PC. Not only can this amp be tuned and adjusted for various sound ‘colors’ but it is also possible to use it with a computer to record tracks of a performance! The Mustang I will allow you to capture those moments of inspiration and send in a file format to a friend. This is truly an interface for a guitarist to connect, compose and create. Ideal for guitarists new to digital recording, the versatile Mustang I deliver’s an exciting ride for such a compact and easily portable design, with great tone from 20 watts of power, an 8” speaker and an astounding array of features. Unlock additional possibilities with Fender’s Optional 1-Button Footswitch part # 0994049000. (not included) Fender’s 5 Year Transferable Warranty included with purchase.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So why didn't I return it, where are the positives? That's the caveat. This amp is *only* useful if you are using a laptop with the Fuse software to interface with the settings, or a phone with the unofficial app to do the same. There, you can actually control the full range of the actual settings, overwrite presets, mix and match amps cabs and effects, the things you actually want to be able to do with an amp like this.
Taken as a package, overlooking the fact that you need a computer and software to make it work, this would be a 4-star product. But, not only is that not terribly convenient, a review *has* to be about the product itself, not the product plus the cost of your laptop and the inconvenience of having to be cabled in to make any reasonable changes.
Fender's mustang electric amplifier is the only line that has software interface ... The Fuse software takes a bit time to navigate in order to be proficient. But once you get the hang of it, you will love it like I do :) the voicing of this amplifier works well for both electric and acoustic guitars .. I used it for my Gibson LP studio, Martin GPCPA5, and the Marin backpacker travel guitar (with Cherub WCP-60G acoustic pickup).... I would say for the acoustic, it is as good as the Fishman acoustic loudbox mini. 24 modifiable amp presets are more than one will need ... If you buy this unit, I urge you to learn the Fuse software interface to maximize the potentials of this 40-watts amp... It might take you a while to master all the bell and whistles but it is all worth it. The MP3 1/8" Jack is great for listening to your portable phone / MP3 players (also can play your guitar along to the MP3 tune in order to learn the original song timing).. Headphone is great to practice without distributing others in the next quarter mile radius :)) tuner is accurate and easy to use... Please read the menu before operating the unit to maximize your understanding . Please note the "gain" knob is only to be used if you want the distortion effects (for the heavy rock-and-roll and heavy metals players) . I like the natural and jazzy bass sounds so I use "0" on gain for my customized saved presets (original 24 amp presents all have much gains from what I recall)... Took me a couple months to realize the gain is doing distortions since my other Fishman loudbox mini acoustic amp is using the gain knob for instrument input volume instead of having a separate knob for that. This Fender amp has separate volume and master volume knob which is wonderful ... I would recommend this amp to you if you have both the electric and acoustic/electric guitars ... All you need is this unit ...this amp voicing is good for both...