- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Tuttle Publishing; Paperback with Flaps edition (May 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780804832830
- ISBN-13: 978-0804832830
- ASIN: 0804832838
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.4 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,592,016 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #258 in Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age & Spirituality > Divination > I Ching
- #479 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > Decorating & Design > Feng Shui
- #2170 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > Decorating & Design > Interior Decorating
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Feng Shui Before & After Paperback – May 1, 2001
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
About the Author
Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The author is big on having your back protected and feeling protected in general.
It makes me want to live in a castle on the high ground with a mountain to my back, special trees on each side, surrounded by a moat, with a full view of the village below.
It must be this "protected" feeling that allows the rooms to feel cozy and secure.
The best part of this book is the basic room set up for each room.
Also worth checking out is "Feng Shui In A Weekend". That's a great book!