- File Size: 231 KB
- Print Length: 34 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 11, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IEEH7ZU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,065,450 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #209 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Architecture > Interior Design
- #216 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Other Eastern Religions & Sacred Texts > Feng Shui
- #558 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > Decorating & Design > Feng Shui
Feng Shui: Master the Ancient Art of Feng Shui for Wellness, Health and Prosperity (Feng Shui House, Office, Bathroom for Maximum Simplicity and Harmony Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 34 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Feng Shui: Master the Ancient Art of Feng Shui for Wellness, Health and Prosperity (Feng Shui House, Office, Bathroom for Maximum Simplicity and Harmony Book 1)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
First of all, the book was not written by a Feng Shui expert. After doing a web search on the author, there is no indication that he has ever conducted a consultation himself. The book seems to be a set of snippets he has read in other books and has recycled them into a poorly understood mishmash of ideas and concepts, which leads me to believe that he really doesn't have a firm grasp on the subject matter and how to apply it to one's home. For example, in one instance he mentions that one should "Know your Kua Number" but doesn't say what that is, how to figure it out, or how to apply it. His background on design is questionable as well. He talks about a home office and mentions "How about getting more focus through white?" If he had done any research at all before he made this statement he'd know that white is actually the worst color for an office setting as it increases eye strain.
He mixes up the concepts of using a compass and using the "corners" to determine an energetic area. For example "...teamwork can be framed in silverware and hanged on the northwest wall." (This also gives you an indication of the grammatical errors in the book. Silverware is a food utensil and pictures are "hung", criminals are "hanged"). On the next page he's telling you to arrange things based on the "back left, lower right, etc." locations on the desk. Which is it? Use the compass directions or not? They both can't be correct.The book also relies a lot on superstitions mentioning using colors and crystals to change the energy in one's home.Read more ›
Highly recommended to pairs too, as the advice given on what and how to treat your bedroom might 'magically' solve any problems unspoken of.
"Feng" means "wind" and "Shui" means "water" (I guess, in Chinese, is that right?)
It also describes the impact of different colors on physical, emotional and psychological harmony and comfort.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The book is short and almost an introduction-to-feng-shui like read.
It was my forst book on the subject and I think it has influenced me enough to want to learn feng shui... Read more
I found this little book to be lovely and full of good and insightful information. Would definitely review again and again.Published 19 months ago by Kindle Customer
I learn a lot about FENG shui with this book is great YOU NEED to read it now I am practicing all the timePublished 24 months ago by Evelyn Tozzolo
Not as much information as I would have hoped, but hey for a free book you have nothing to lose.Published on August 19, 2014 by Nicole
This is a great, quick, and interesting read! If you don't know much about feng shui then this is the book for you!Published on February 26, 2014 by Annonymous
This is the first that I have read about Feng Shui. I have to say that I was very impressed. I plan to start with clearing the clutter!Published on February 25, 2014 by Anonymous
The ancient art and science of Feng Shui is a great way for people in th emodern world to create a good feeling about the spaces we occupy. Read morePublished on February 23, 2014 by David T
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Architecture > Interior Design
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > Decorating & Design
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Eastern Religions & Sacred Texts > Feng Shui
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Arts & Photography
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Architecture > Interior Design
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Interior Design
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Other Eastern Religions & Sacred Texts > Feng Shui