Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Feng Shui Your Mind: Four Easy Steps to Rapidly Transform Your Life!
Format: Paperback|Change

on February 20, 2014
Jill Lebeau is a highly effective spiritual psychotherapist with a wonderfully warm and witty writing style. She helped me break through that dark place that always tries to smother my sunny disposition; that sticking point in my spiritual growth where my stomach turns to lead and my emotional clutter overwhelms me. I have reached this point dozens of times and either remained stuck or turned back. This time is different. With Jill and the wisdom in her book to guide me, my sticking point became my transition point. Her book, Feng Shui Your Mind: Four Easy Steps to Rapidly Transform Your Life!, (FSYM) is full of practical help to transform habitual negative thinking patterns that are prevalent in our culture; negative patterns that diminish everything from our health to our financial success to our relationships.

The easy steps in FSYM help build new neural pathways that lead to positive thinking patterns as I practice living in faith with this highly-inspired and inspirational work. I feel like I have been handed a miracle as I see the Feng Shui Your Mind process working in my life after reading her book and having met with Jill over only four therapy sessions. What have I gained? The ability to transform fear into faith while under great emotional stress. Relief from feeling overwhelmed by life's challenges and the ability to face them with grace rather than panic. An increased insight into how powerful I already am and how much power is mine if I simply choose to access it within my own mind. Jill taught me that anxiety is joy-killing and energy draining and that decreasing the stress in my life takes surprisingly little effort once you know how.

The work of Esther Hicks has been defining my spiritual path for almost 2 years now. As moved, inspired and uplifted as I am by Esther's work, I could never quite find the key to implement her teachings into my life. For me, FSYM is that key. Jill Lebeau and her fabulous book are helping me learn to let go of resistance so I allow the natural stream of well-being to flow into my life! Jill's book (a collaborative effort with Maureen Raytis L.Ac.) takes the same principles as Esther's work and combines it with teachings from myriad spiritual paths and a healthy dose of quantum physics, then simplifies the whole thing into a process that is easy to practice. FSYM explains this simple process in words that are easy to understand and a font that is easy to read.

My therapy sessions with Jill have helped me integrate this process rapidly into my life. The combination is a powerful force that is transforming my life in beautiful, positive, wonderful ways only six weeks after I first heard of Jill Lebeau. Ready to create the joyful life you deserve?
on December 31, 2013
I would recommend this book to anyone looking to grow in all reas of their life and who oare open minded to alternative processes to getting there. I bought a copy of this book for members of my family ofr Christmas, too. I felt it was a book with substance, positive and encouraging. I felt I made some changes to my life with what is taught in this book in a short time and I have not even finished reading the whole book myself! Loving this book!!!
on March 22, 2012
Feng Shui Your Life: The Quick Guide to Decluttering Your mind and Renewing Your Life

Loved this book! I bought three extra copies and gave them to my best friends.
I am transformed and needed this little push to examine how thoughts have prevented me from being my best self. I decluttered my mind using the four easy steps that were presented. My friends were also pleased with the positive effects on their lives. Loved this book! Feng Shui Your Mind: Four Easy Steps to Rapidly Transform Your Life!
on October 11, 2015
very interesting
on September 16, 2011
I wanted to like this book as my friend so raved about it....but in the end, the sort of cheesy illustrations and lowest common denominator sounding prose lost me. I am not saying there are not little gems here and there, but it all comes across, well, sort of in a very silly way. I wanted to love it as it came so highly recommended, but just could not hang with the layout of the book, or the various real life info. given from the author's clients. In the end, I just didn't see how this could be life rattling.
2 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on July 20, 2010
This book gives you the tools to organize things in your life in a very unique way, using Eastern philosophies to see things in a new perspective.
on February 14, 2012
Feng Shui Your Mind, Four Easy Steps to Rapidly Transform Your Life (FSYM) is one of my all-time favorite books. It is inspiring and uplifting and, if you let it be, life-transforming.

Jill Lebeau MFT and Maureen Raytis L.Ac. have written what I have come to refer to as "life's little instruction booklet." This wonderful book lays out a practical four-step process that teaches us to enjoy every moment of our lives to the fullest. Jill and Maureen teach us to declutter our minds of the thoughts that do not serve us (fear-based thinking). Then with joy and enthusiasm they teach us how to replace the fear in our lives with faith in our dreams and in ourselves.

I have read books before that told me to have faith, but until FSYM none of them has explained so clearly and concisely how to cultivate and nurture a faith-guided life.

My copy is dog-eared, coffee-stained and highlighted from beginning to end. I can open it to any page and find something that inspires me. So I did:

"Faith is the elixir that actualizes our dreams." (FSYM p. 67)

I continued reading through page 73. They talk about focusing on the outcome of your dreams and letting go of the "when" and "how" part: Leave that to the Universe and just believe your dreams ARE coming! They teach us to use periods of doubt or worry as "training sessions for cultivating faith." And the real gem in these pages for me is:

"Choosing to infuse our dreams with faith is a daily practice." (FSYM p. 71)

Simply reading the book won't make it magically happen. Faith takes practice. Most of us have practiced living in fear (what if I fail? what if someone I love gets hurt? what if they don't like my idea? what if I die in a natural disaster? what if terrorists attack? what if I lose my insurance? ...on and on ad nauseum) our whole lives. Since the rewards of faith are infinite, faith is worth the practice.

You are worth the practice. You deserve to feel amazing and healthy and relaxed and happy and vibrant every day of your life! If you are wanting to raise your vibration, add joy to your life and learn to live in faith, then you will love this book!
on May 20, 2010
I am writing this review because you are probably just like me in that you have already read countless self-help, personal growth or spiritually based books and you want to know why this one is different. This book is and always will be in my top 5 favorites because unlike the hundreds of other books I've read it actually gives me a CLEAR, FUNNY and profoundly life altering process to declutter my over active and often times cruel mind! It is so hard to turn off that pesky little voice that keeps me from attaining higher states of consciousness let alone manifesting my dreams. Feng Shiu your mind actually gave me an easy process on how to do just that and the unfolding of my dreams is finally at hand. Seriously. I also have to add that this book is so damn funny and a total joy to read! They say joy and laughter will help you get to your goals faster and who the hell says you can't have fun doing it?!! LOVE THIS BOOK!
9 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 25, 2011
I started reading Feng Shui Your Mind and couldn't put it from the minute I picked it up! Usually I get bored and distracted easily. When I was not reading this book, I was thinking about it and actually doing what it suggested in my real, daily life. This is the first book that really made sense to me. I've read and heard about this topic before, but this time something clicked and I really got what they were saying for the first time in my life. Reading Feng Shui Your Mind made me feel like it wasn't so hard nor not fun to 'declutter the mind' as they say in the book. The program the authors lay out is easy to follow and the examples they give, I could relate to and use in my every day life. They make it sound fun and because I finally "got it' the process is fun! I highly recommend this book to all people for a heathy, fun and exciting way to live your life. I can't wait for more books from these two amazing and gifted writers, teachers and spiritual doctors. Thank you so much Maureen and Jill, you have changed my life!
4 people found this helpful
on January 22, 2012
Jill Lebeau and Maureen Raytis have taken the ancient practice of Feng Shui and utilized it's core concepts as a way to help us declutter our minds and attract the things we want into our lives, including (but not limited to!) love, career advancement, and losing weight. Lebeau and Raytis write that "our mind is the originator of every aspect of our lives, and we can declutter our minds and redesign our minds to attract our heart's desires." I have been writing for years that our thoughts are very powerful, and that we need to take control of our thoughts and focus on the things that we want rather then focusing on and giving power to the things that we don't want in our lives. This book takes the advice my from Guide Groups a giant step further and provides us with a definitive and easy to follow plan of action to recognize our power and take control of our lives.