Fenix E21 154 Lumens Flashlight
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact light designed to offer sturdy, versatile, remarkably bright illumination tool in small, lightweight package
- CREE XP-E neutral white LED with 50,000-hour lifespan; uses two AA batteries; 164-millimeter length and 25.4-millimeter diameter with 90-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness; patented physical structure avoids circuit damaging from reverse connection of battery
- Tactical push-button tail cap switch; made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum; premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The E21 is a two stage light made with simple operation in mind. By the easy twist of the head, the owner can go from a long runtime 48 lumen beam to a long reaching 150 lumen beam. Add the fact that it runs off of affordable and easy to find AA batteries and this could be the perfect light for all adventures, where ever you may be. Product Features: * Cree XP-E LED with lifespan 50,000 hrs * Uses two 2 AA (Alkaline, Ni-MH) batteries * Max Brightness: 150 lumens * Low Bright: 48 lumens * 6.5" (Length) x 1" (Diameter) * Weight: 3oz * Output: 2 types * Patented physical structure avoid circuit damaging from reverse connection of battery * Tactical push-button tail cap switch * Toughened ultra-clear double glass lens with anti-reflective coating * Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
Not all compact flashlights are made the same, and the FenixLight E21 is designed to offer a sturdy, versatile, remarkably bright illumination tool in a small, lightweight package. Its surprisingly bright, neutral white LED bulb burns for approximately 50,000 hours, and the anodized aluminum case is waterproof and practically indestructible.
The compact, sturdy light is waterproof to IPX-8 standard.
- CREE XP-E neutral white LED with 50,000-hour lifespan
- Uses two AA batteries
- 164-millimeter length and 25.4-millimeter diameter
- 90-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Patented physical structure avoids circuit damaging from reverse connection of battery
- Tactical push-button tail cap switch
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened, ultra-clear, double-glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
Fenix products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About FenixLight Limited
FenixLight Limited came about when a group of inventive young men, interested in high quality illumination tools, grew increasingly dissatisfied with some of the mediocre flashlights on the market, which often featured substandard construction and poor attention to detail. They set out to make improved lighting tools, and began by organizing a group of professional engineers to head what would become FenixLight Limited's machining, electronics, and design departments.
Fenix's first model, 2005's L1 series, helped usher in a new era of high quality, single AA lights. The L1 integrated a bright beam, constant regulation circuit, and low operating costs in a very compact design. Since appearing on the market, FenixLight Limited has continued to expand its product line. From the initial L1 model -- voted one of the most innovative flashlights of 2005 by users and media -- to the latest multi-level, processor-controlled lights, Fenix continues to innovate the personal lighting industry.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seriously though, the machining and finish are top notch, and is what I expected. The only thing that has me curious though is the high/low setting. The manual sez high is 150 lumens and low is 48 lumens.
However, you can hardly tell the change in intensity from the two positions. Either the light is super-efficient at low power, or low power is much more than 48 lumens.
I like that it is IP-x8 (IEC Standard 60529; Ingress Protection; adopted by ANSI-60529). The first digit "x" in the IP rating is the protection against foreign objects such as dust, and x = "not specified", or "don't care". The second digit '8' is the highest waterproof rating and means "Waterproof when immersed beyond 1m".
For those of you that are not familiar with them, the IP waterproof ratings are as follows:
0 = No Protection
1 = dripping water
2 = dripping water tilted up to 15 deg.
3 = spraying water (water spray tilted up to 60 deg).
4 = splashing water
5 = water jets
6 = power water jets
7 = immersion in water up to 1m
8 = immersion in water beyond 1m
If you want detailed information as to what those descriptions mean, google IEC 60529.
I might add the 150 L position (the only one that works with my E21) is quite bright. Probably brighter than the reviewer that said it's as bright as a car headlight, which it is clearly not.
This little monster just pumps out the light. Please look at my video to see the flashlights performance and features. It is really a great performer and it is very high quality. I compared it in my tests to two other flash lights and there simply is no comparison using AA batteries. This flashlight just blows away the competition.
It is very high quality aircraft aluminum and it is anodized dark black for a nice look. It comes with two spare O-rings, a replacement rubber tail switch cap and a lanyard. The flashlight has two levels of brightness and they are high beam at 170 lumens for 2 hours and 15 minutes and 54 lumens for at low beam for 11 hours on a set of fresh AA batteries. The manual says 170 lumens and I believe it. (The web says 150 lumens high and 48 low.) The tail switch turns on the flashlight and you can lightly touch it to keep it on as long as you touch it and when your release it then it goes off. You can also firmly press it and it will come on and stay on. If you slightly twist the lens cap the flashlight will go to low beam.
The flashlight has built in protection circuitry to prevent damage from inserting the batteries backwards. It also regulates the flashlight to maintain the same level of brightness over the life of the batteries. The reflector is a deep well mirror surface that creates a nice lighted flood area with a very bright hotspot in the middle. (See the video) The beam will travel about 145 yards.
My only three minor negatives are:
* The flashlight comes with the O-rings and the metal threads ungreased with silicone grease. I have found that using silicone grease prevents the threads from galling, protects the O-rings and keeps them from rolling and improves the water tightness of the flashlight.
* The tail switch button extends beyond the base of the flashlight and so the flashlight will not stand on its end in a candle stick mode.
* The flashlight kit does not come with a flashlight belt holder which is useful to carry it.
This is a 5 star product and it is the best of the AA flashlights that I have tried. I recommend it to you.
Thankfully I bought through Amazon so am not expecting any return issues. I would not put any relience on this working given my experience.
I have returned and will not be getting a replacement. In fact I am thinking of returning the E11 I bought at the same time, since having a light I cannot rely on is worse than not having a light.
I am thinking of paying a little more and buying a 4Sevens. Will update with review on thier product after I have recieved and used.
Most recent customer reviews
No issues or complaints.