Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 75 reviews
on May 20, 2013
I have three of these and they are great. I live on a larger property (several acres) and I keep one in my pocket at night in case I have to go out to see what the dog is barking at or whatever. The oldest one is around a year old. I use NiMH batteries. I did encounter one problem on the oldest unit. It stopped working and I was really bummed, but then I found that it is a common issue with a simple fix. The threaded insert inside the tail cap comes loose. You can fix it by screwing it back in. Note that the threads are reversed for the insert, so you have to screw it in the opposite direction of normal to tighten it down. My main reason writing this review is to share that piece of information.
on February 7, 2014
the LD10 is much easier to mount in the Elzetta ZORM than the LD20. Furthermore, the shorter length makes it much easier to operate when mounted. The light sticks out less than 1.5 inches past the mount, which means that it doesn’t get beaten up by my Surefire muzzle brake. If you run a low-profile gas block and extended handguard, this is something you should take notice of.
Though not quite so bright as the LD20, I find it more than sufficient for weapon-mounted applications, such as room clearing. Both the LD20 and the L10 have similar features. You can set them to high or low intensity and they have a secondary strobe function. To be honest, I find the strobe setting annoying. Though it can be used to disorient a target (when mounted on a weapon), it is intense enough to distract the shooter as well.
on September 26, 2012
What more to say???...I love it. It throws all the light you'd want using a single AA battery. Absolutely amazing. Buy one...Fenix LD10 Flashlight

UPDATE: According to my and Amazon's records, I bought this flashlight in Oct. 2011...it's now June 12, 2013. Just wanted to say that it is still a fantastic flashlight. Never a problem. I've upgraded to NiMh rechargeables and it's just a wonderful tool that I use every single day. The light is still terrific and using the amazing rechargeable batteries just enhances it's dependability.

Another Update: It's now October 22, 2015...that's 2 years since I bought this LD10 and I have nothing but praise for this lite. The battery life with regular alkaline batteries is terrific and since I switched over to NiMh rechargeables it's beyond belief. I loved it when I first got it and the love affair continues.
on October 25, 2012
My old edc was the streamlight stylus, takes 1 AAA, small small, and produces a fantastic amount of light. This guy is a bit bulkier, takes one AA, but the tradeoff is, you get a SERIOUS light output improvement, while retaining features from larger lights, such as the strobe, SOS, and optional light output levels. Select the lower output, and this will run for a very long time. Have changed the battery once in 9 months of every day use. Not too bad.
The body of this light is a winner, potentially used as a self defense piece, the head is machined aluminum, and very solid throughout. Well worth the price, and impressive technology. With options like this, and the smaller streamlight stylus series, there is never a reason to be without a good light.
on November 13, 2013
Bought this for my girlfriend who's still trying use an old 3 cell Maglite around the house. It's hard to hold a D-cell flash light in your teeth when you need to use both hands...
This thing is bright even without the Turbo setting and the pushbutton tail-cap switch is a winner. The extra rubber switch boot, and spare O-rings are a nice touch. GearTies are a great accessory if need to create a temporary lamp. Fenix isn't making this model anymore and the replacement model isn't as popular... something to think about if you're looking.

PS. This will take Lithium AAs in case you want to flag down passing aircraft.
on July 6, 2011
I love this light! I primarily use it for when I'm walking my dog at night or jogging at night. It comes with a nice little lanyard which is great for ensuring that you don't accidentally drop it. Even if you did, this thing seems very durable. Fenix lights might be made in CHINA but don't you dare let this fool you, they are built like a tank! It runs on one Double A battery which is also a plus. Don't be fooled by this lights size either, this baby is brighter than a mutha!! It also has a GREAT battery life. It's got turbo mode, strobe mode, low mode, medium mode, high mode, and SOS mode. If you are ever walking alone during the night, I reckon this light could be even used as a weapon by blinding your target and running away or following up with a swift crack in the melon with the head of this flashlight (the head has concave-like edges for these tactical purposes, although the Fenix LD20 is better suited for this). One of my favorite aspects about this light though is the clip. The clip is VERY durable and sturdy. One little trick I found on youtube is if you take the clip off and turn it around, it can be secured to a ball cap acting as your own little head lamp! All in all, a great light if you are looking for something small, portable, and BRIGHT. If you want something a little bigger/brighter, get the Fenix LD20. If you something a little bigger/brighter then THAT, get the Fenix TK35.
on September 29, 2011
I really have been impressed with Fenix flashlights. They are bright, easy to use and well built. A lot of the time Chinese imports are cheap knockoffs of some other name brand product. That's not the case with Fenix Lights. They are a top quality light that just happens to have originated in China. They're as well built as Surefire and not nearly as costly. I have several of them and have sold off my Surefire lights to buy more of the Fenix lights. I use them as EDC lights, weapon lights, and for use around the house. I bought the LD10 to have a smaller EDC light. The LD10 has six modes that are easy to select. When I'm using it as a weapon light I keep in on turbo so one click gives me blinding light. Then if I just need some light I twist the bezel and one clight gives me the low setting and then I can give a second or third click to adjust the light as needed. The SOS function would be great for signalling in an emergency. The Strobe would really disorient a ner do well. Hard to beat the quality and value of any Fenix light and this one is my new favorite for it's small size and ease of daily carry.

P.S. Sorry for the pun in the title but I just couldn't resist!
on April 11, 2014
I bought the Fenix LD10 and a Fenix LD12 showed up. The LD12 had problems with it's internal circuitry according to several forums around the net. I decided to just keep the LD12 after tinkering with it, since I didn't feel like paying S/H back and forth when the light was just 45$ to begin with. Just something to consider when ordering if you're after the LD10 specifically.
on March 21, 2013
I bought this as a replacement for my streamlight microstream that I lost from my pocket.

I wanted an AA light, and something with a better pocket clip.

The clip on this is very sturdy, the 6 different functions are very easy to cycle through, and use is very intuitive once you learn how to go through the functions. I'm personally a fan of how it always starts on low and that you cycle up to high. It's good for those times when you need a little light, but not too much as to ruin your vision in the dark.

It's not too thick, it stays in the pocket perfectly, and operates very well.
on December 22, 2010
I'm not much on writing reviews but I had to do it on this Awesome flashlight. The Fenix LD10 R4 is a big surprise and by that I mean when you hold this little lite you really not expecting it to be as bright as a bigger strion from streamlight, but man Fenix light in my opinion blows the strion out of the water for the size and the use of only 1 AA battery. It is brighter, very easy to carry without the holster that is provided with it. I read some reviews where people knock a product for the dumbest things, I hope this review helps but remember if your not happy just return it for refund.I'm a Electrician so i have a lot of use for it, but even when I'm not working I still carry it in my pocket with no problem. Here in Florida it can get pretty dark with no street lights and it comes in handy when your at universal Studios and trying to locate your kids in the dark.

P.S I really think you would be very satisfied.