Fenix TK25 R&B 1000 Lumen Multi-Color White Red & Blue LED Tactical Flashlight with Fenix ARB-L18-3500U 3500mAh 18650 Battery with Built-in Micro-USB Port & LumenTac Charge Cable
|Price:||$109.31 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTPUT - Fenix TK25 R&B emits up to 1000 lumens of light with four brightness settings and a max beam distance of 249 yards featuring a Cree XP-G2 S3 LED
- RED & BLUE LEDs - High powered 150 lumen red and 60 lumen blue LEDS provide constant and strobe outputs ideal for hunting, map reading, blood tracking and other tactical scenarios.
- EASY-TO-USE CONTROLS - A dual-button tailcap controls on/off, brightness adjustment and access to strobe functions with one-hand while a rotary switch bezel lets you quickly switch from white to red to blue outputs.
- BUILT FOR TACTICAL USE - Use it for hunting, camping, emergency backup and tactical applications - the durable aluminum construction and aggressive strike bezel will withstand use day in and day out.
- HIGH CAPACITY RECHARGEABLE BUNDLE – Fenix TK25 R&B Multi-Color Tactical Flashlight, Holster, Lanyard, Removeable Belt Clip, Spare O-rings, Fenix ARB-L18-3500U 3500mAh high capacity 18650 Battery with built-in Micro-USB port, & LumenTac USB to Micro-USB Charge Cable so you can charge your battery on-the-go without the need of a separate external charger!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Fenix TK25 R&B a multi-color white, red & blue LED tactical flashlight designed for hunting, military, law enforcement and other tactical uses. A CREE XP-G2 S3 LED emits up to 1000 lumens of light with four brightness settings in addition to high powered red and blue LED outputs. A dual-button tailcap controls on/off, brightness adjustment, and access to strobe functions with one-hand, while a rotary switch bezel allows you to quickly switch between white, red, and blue outputs.
• LED: CREE XP-G2 S3 (White) & 2x CREE XP-E2 (Red & Blue)
• Power Source: 2x CR123A or 1x 18650
• Peak Beam Distance: 225m (738.2ft)
• Peak Beam Intensity: 12650 cd
• Brightness Outputs:
--○ Turbo: 1000 Lumens / 2hrs
--○ High: 300 Lumens / 5hrs 20min
--○ Medium: 100 Lumens / 22hrs 20min
--○ Low: 15 Lumens / 110hrs
--○ Strobe: 1000 Lumens / N/A
--○ Red High - 150 Lumens / 7hrs 30min
--○ Red Low - 25 Lumens / 40hrs
--○ Blue - 60 Lumens / 6hrs 40min
• IP Rating: IP68 (Dustproof, waterproof & submersible up to 2m)
• Impact Resistance: 1m(3.28ft)
• Dimensions: Length-5.61"(142.6mm) X Head Diameter-1.57"(40.0mm) X Body Diameter-1.0"(25.4mm)
• Weight: 5.52oz(156.5g)
• Aircraft-grade aluminum body with hard-anodized finish for enhanced durability
• Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
• Crenulated strike bezel can be used to break glass, self-defense
• Diamond knurling provides secure grip even with gloves
• Red and blue light outputs perfect for tactical use
• Rotary switch allows user to switch between colored and white light by rotating head
• Tactical strobe function used as signal or to disorient a target
• Dual tailcap switch for easy one-hand operation
• Intelligent memory circuit will save the last-used white light output for later use
• Intelligent overheat protection to avoid high surface temperature
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty Description5 year warranty on parts and labor
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The flashlight itself is light, very easy to use and handle.
The light is very bright but gets hot when in full power .
The red light is great for night hunting as I use it
attached to my Excalibur 335.
Product name: Fenix TK25 R&B
Emitter type: Dual XP-G2 S3 & XP-E2(Red and Blue leds)
Emitter tint: Cool white
Material: HAIII Anodized aircraft grade aluminum
Switch: Dual tail cap switches
Lens: Anti-Reflective coated glass
Max output: 1000 Lumens
Modes: Low, Medium, High, Turbo
Output: (White LEDs) 15L, 100L, 300L, 1000L | (Red LED) 25L, 150L | (Blue LED) 60L
Reflector: Smooth aluminum
Waterproof: IPX68 rated waterproof 2m/dustproof
Weight: 5.52oz empty
Size: approx. 5.61''(Length) * 1''(Body Diameter) * 1.57''(Head Diameter).
Special features: Momentary on, Mode memory, reverse polarity protection, Dual tail switches, low-voltage warning, intelligent overheat protection, Red led, Blue Led, instant strobe
This TK25 R&B was provided by Fenix for the purpose of testing and review. I have carried it for a month now, using it for work and at home, and am excited to share this review with you
Fenix has made quite an interesting light here, with a unique twisting head design that switches between red, white and blue leds, with dual reflectors and dual tail cap switches.
It is unlike any other light I own, and has performed well for me this past month, and seems on par with the quality I’ve come to expect from Fenix.
Contents: Nylon holster, TK25 R&B, instruction manual, customer satisfaction card, Clip, Spare O-ring and Lanyard.
The holster is very good, heavy-duty quality.
Fenix also provided an ARB-L18-3500U 3500mah rechargeable 18650, quite a nice option for those who like to travel light.
The battery features a micro USB port near the top to charge directly via any 5v micro USB charger, making for super convenient charging. It also has leds built in to the top to indicate charge status. Red means charging, blue means charge complete.
This is a high quality light that should last a long, long time. It has a thick aluminum body, with nicely lubed square cut threads and very nice anodization.
After a month of daily use at my job as a maintenance technician, I can only find one tiny ding in the finish, and this light has seen a quite a bit of use; I don’t abuse my tools, but I don’t baby them either.
The body is round and straight to facilitate mounting on a weapon, with the head being 1.5 times the body diameter. The profile hearkens to a C8’s figure.
The light comes with a pocket clip as well. I like my EDC light to have a clip, and this one works well to retain the light while allowing for quick access.
The tail cap switch is sturdy and has a very nice feel, with a gold plated spring. There is lanyard hole and the rear and the dual switches.
The switch protrudes, preventing tail standing. This is one thing I disliked. I use my lights inspecting plumbing, under buildings, in appliances, etc., and need my lights to tail stand so I can use free up my hands, so I have admit that is a small gripe I have with this light.
The head of the light has a gold plated spring as well, and features a twisting design to facilitate switching between 2 white XP-G2 S3 leds and the Red and Blue XP-E2 leds.
It works quite well in my opinion, and the red comes in handy at times I want to preserve my night vision and not attract as much attention. The blue could come in handy for tasks such as tracking wounded game, reading maps, etc.
The light features two switches, an on/off switch, and a mode switch. The on/off switch turns the light on with one full click, and off with another full click. It also has a momentary on function, which I also like all my lights to have.
The light features mode memory, and will be at the same output last used when you turn it on again.
The mode switch switches the output of the light, and also has a strobe function.
The rotary switch head is quick and easy to switch, just a ¼ twist of the head and you can switch from white to red and blue lights.
One thing I really like about this light is the instant strobe. From off, press and hold the mode button engages a momentary-on strobe. You can also access the strobe with the light on by holding the mode button, and turn strobe off by clicking mode again. In red/blue mode, this activates the high red setting.
The light features a low-voltage warning, where it will drop from higher modes to low, and then flash 3 times every 5 minutes, according to the manual.
It also has Intelligent Overheat Protection, where it will step down the lumens if the temperature exceeds 65 degrees C. Normal function will resume once light has sufficiently cooled.
The red and blue leds are accessed by a twist of the head, which realigns the emitter board inside to line the leds up with the dual reflectors.
The red light comes on first in the cycle, going red low -> red high -> blue -> repeat.
This light is also a perfect candidate for mounting on a rifle or shotgun. It is too big for a handgun. I mounted it on my Colt LE6920 AR-15, using an Elzetta flashlight mount, and it fits and works perfectly. (See Photos)
Again, the light has 4 brightness modes
This light is digitally regulated for constant output, no PWM
Tail cap readings are as follows, tested with fully charged Fenix 3500mah 18650
The following are my own personal output estimates, I in no way purport them to be 100% accurate, take them for what they are, my own personal estimations. (See photos for output testing chart)
As you can see, Fenix is pretty spot on with their testing, and this light has plenty of output power, and throws really well considering the reflector design. It also mounted really nicely on my rifle. It has found a new home there, and I have every confidence that it will not fail if I need it.
See photos for a comparison of beam tint
Left to right: (Fenix E12, Thrunite TC12 V2 NW, Fenix TK25 R&B, Convoy C8 Warm)
The Turbo mode surprisingly performs quite well compared my other lights, even some of the throwers! I can light up my entire back yard, or see the field 100 yards from my back door with ease. Here is a picture of my back yard, the trees are about 35 yards away. See photos for turbo and colored led pics.
Very impressed with the output from this unique design, the photos don’t really do it justice, not like seeing it in real life. The red and blue leds also have nice outputs, the High red lights up my entire back yard, so I find the Low red setting more practical for my use.
I must say that I really like this light, and while I can see it serving just about anyone very well, those who regularly need red and blue lights will get the most value out of this light.
For everyone else, it has fantastic output, on par or better than any of my other lights, and actually throws very far, especially considering the reflector design. I would not hesitate to buy one if in need of a good quality flashlight for general use, hunting, military and police\LE, or for mounting on a rifle or shotgun.
Thanks to Fenix for providing this sample for review! Hope to review more of their lights in the future!