Fenix PD22 190 Lumens Flashlight, Black
|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Max 190 lumen output from one CR123A battery
- Six outputs including strobe and SOS
- Tail cap and side switch operation in a durable, anti-slip body
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting US
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Fenix PD22 190 Lumens Flashlight, Black
Fenix PD22 Flashlight, Black B00BNUBHC6
Fenix PD32 Compact 315 Lumen LED Flashlight B0062PVSGW
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||EdisonBright®||Amazon.com||COOKING SHOP||EdisonBright®|
|Item Weight||0.1 pounds||0.3 pounds||0.2 pounds||0.13 pounds|
|Length||0.85 inches||1 inches||3.5 inches||0.94 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
If your shopping between Surefire, Streamlight, or other manufacturers, then you already have done some homework on these type lights. I've had 2-3 examples from just about every manufacturer... and this model had all the things you want, without the small issues I've seen on other styles.
1) bright! -- There are a lot of lights out there now that are bright.. this one is REALLY bright. possibly the brightest 1-cell model out there. it can get warm after 10-15 min on the highest setting, but nothing crazy. the lower setting are ideal for normal use, like looking for things you've dropped, looking behind a cabinet, whatever.. The Turbo mode is great when you need to see a large area, or a further distance, or for Tactical/defense situations.. I keep this set to bright when it's in my pocket, and turn it down only when I'm actually using it.
2) ergonomics. if you carry a light daily clipped to your pocket, you will soon realize that most models rear tail cap extends up beyond your pocket when it's clipped in.. this causes the light to get snagged on things, or get pulled out of your pocket, or scratch cars/walls when you rub against them.. THIS model has the entire light safely in your pocket when it's clipped due to the smart engineering and the clip placement. one of the very few that do this, and a very key feature for an EDC light.
if your turned off by the battery it uses, I've got 2 advice items for you:
-A) it goes through fewer batteries than you would think, I use this 3-5x a day, and I replace my battery only 1-2x a month
-B) buy a 20 or 40 pack of TENERGY batteries here on Amazon, and they are only $1 per battery..Read more ›
The PD22 has been an excellent surprise in that it's ALMOST too small to be a "real" flash light, but it's still essentially the same electronics as my LD22. Four brightness settings, easy to hold and use. For reference, I've got fairly large hands, and it's exactly the width of my fingers in a closed fist.
One note I've read from other places: Don't use rechargable 3.7V batteries in this - stick to the 3.0V CR123As. I can't speak for that rule (and won't try it), but the higher voltage can damage some lights, so this one might be among them.
Also note that these models don't tailstand, if that's something you're big into. Either way, it's an excellent straddle between a keychain light (where I currently have it) and a 'real' torch.
Shipped fast and packaged well.
The light itself is bright and can be dimmed to three different levels irrespective of the strobe and SOS. Sometimes too much light is a bad thing. One can dim this to look in small places like a headphone jack on an iPhone without being blinded by the brightness when you dim it.
Runs on CR132 batteries (one) . I think it was accidentally turned on in my pocket, got low, and needed replacement. The light started acting up as far as its programming when its battery was low: fixed with a new battery.
Light Patterns / Strobe / SOS
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's really, really bright! Love the strobe function. I'm sure it could easily disorient someone.Published 11 days ago by 1skigal
Been carrying it over a year and works just as good as the first day. Anodizing has worn a bit from EDC, but any torch is going to wear when you carry it in a pocket with other... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Mospeada
Top of the line product. I have four different models and wouldn't go with any other make.Published 12 months ago by CB
Love it! So much light for something so small! Make sure you order batteries, or get a rechargeable setup (what I did). Read morePublished 17 months ago by Anthony O
This is one bright mother f#%¥!r the battery life is great and the strobe feature is very impressive. Great product.Published 19 months ago by DOUGLAS L POWELL