- Save $2.00 on 2x Fenix 2600mAH Button Top 18650 Rechargeable Batteries when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Lumen Tactical. Enter code 7TPVAKR4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $2.00 on 2x Fenix 3400mAH Button Top 18650 Rechargeable Batteries when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Lumen Tactical. Enter code UD4RY9PP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fenix TK16 1000 Lumen Tactical LED Flashlight w/ Instant Strobe, 2 x CR123 Batteries, LumenTac Battery Organizer
|Price:||$81.45 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes the Fenix TK16 Tactical Flashlight, two CR123 batteries, and a LumenTac battery organizer
- Super bright 1000 Lumens maximum output, distant 260 yards throw range
- One click dual button switch to activate five modes of brightness and strobe, with instant access to strobe function with light on or off
- Compact, lightweight, waterproof, and shockproof, this is the most reliable tactical light on the market
- Carry a source of power for your light everywhere you go with a LumenTac battery organizer which will conveniently hold your two CR123 batteries, included in this bundle
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
* Cree XM-L2 U2 LED
* 5 Modes of Operation
+++Turbo: 1000 Lumens, 1 hr. 10 min.
+++High: 400 Lumens, 3 hr. 25 min.
+++Mid: 150 Lumens, 10 hr.
+++Low: 10 Lumens, 150 hr.
+++Strobe: 1000 Lumens
* Supported Battery: 1x18650 or 2xCR123A
* Max Beam Distance: 262 yards
* Max Beam Intensity: 14480 cd
* Weight: 4.3 oz (excluding battery)
* Waterproof: IPX-8 up to 2 meters
* Instant Strobe mode
* Intelligent Memory Circuit remembers last brightness level used when turned on
* Tactical tail switch for momentary-on function
* Tail mode switch for easy and fast output selection
* Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
* Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
* Low voltage warning
* Dual-layer body made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish, toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
* Dual spring design for better impact resistance and more suitable for flat-head batteries
* Dual tail cap switches
* Tactical tail switch: turns light on/off and provides momentary-on function.
* Mode switch: located on tail cap next to the tactical tail switch. Push to switch among 5 levels of brightness when light is on, or instant strobe when light is off.
Accessories Included: Fenix TK16 LED Flashlight with pocket clip, holster, lanyard, spare o-ring, spare rubber boot, instruction sheet, warranty card.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The PD35 and similar lights (Thrunite, Nitecore) are really, really small... smaller than I was comfortable using. They just felt weird. Don't get me wrong, it's a great light and has a very slightly floodier beam profile which is good for searching outdoors, but turbo mode only lasts for 5 minutes before it kicks down. Because of the light's size, it also gets very hot - almost too hot to hold, but not quite. It's also very hard to change the setting with the side mounted steel button switch. You just can't find the thing easily at all - forget finding it with gloves. You can use the tactical mode where you switch settings with the power switch, but I found that awkward since you had to either do it while the light was off (slight press until desired setting) or click it on/off again. I also wanted to maintain the low lumen eco mode which isn't possible with tactical mode. It will make a fantastic backup light though, especially with turbo priority when in tac mode. It also uses a newer CREE LED which is slightly more efficient in battery life.
The TK16 will run 20 minutes in turbo before kick down and not get as hot. Big difference... also, the thicker head profile is nicer in the hands and in my Brite Strike holster. The rear button setting + power switch switch and instant strobe are also fantastic. The beam is slightly more focused than the PD35 Tac, but you'd be very hard pressed to tell a difference. The battery life between the two is practically the same between modes (PD35 Tac's high mode has slightly more lumens, but you'll never notice). The TK16 does lack that very low eco mode which is disappointing, but everything else about it is an A+. The color temperature is slightly more natural than the PD35 Tac (I find that light to be a hair too purple/cool blue) - but it is certainly still a cool temperature, nowhere near a Thrunite natural white.
So there you have it... My TK16 is on the belt, and the 35 Tac is in the pocket (dual purpose as backup light spare/battery holder). I'm using the Nitecore 3400 mAh 18650s with two i2 Digichargers (one at home, one at work and in the car with me). I much prefer this setup over something like a Streamlight which is more limited by its size, lumen selection, operation, too tight of a beam profile, and charging capability.
I have purchased three Fenix TK 16s on Amazon from different sellers. On two of the three, the end-cap switches have gone bad. At least one of the failed TK 16s I purchased from this seller.
Other than that minor detail, I love the TK 16.