- File Size: 1025 KB
- Print Length: 36 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Nemesis Press (November 29, 2016)
- Publication Date: November 29, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MTUROUO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,933,291 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Fenton Treeby Is Missing Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I enjoyed most was the duality between our narrator's behavior and coping mechanisms for past trauma and the larger issue as it pertains to the missing scientist. There really is a lot wrapped up in a few pages. Highly recommended.