FermentEm 8-Piece Fermenting Kit: Mold Free Wide Mouth Mason Jar Fermentation Lids - Waterless Airlock System
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pickle and Ferment Your Favorite Vegetables, Fruits, & More! Our compact, waterless airlocks make fermenting as set-it and forget-it as you can get. Pack your veg & fruits into your crock, pour your brine in, put the seal on, place your cap on, ferment, and move right in to the fridge. Our airlocks will keep your food fresh while in the fridge, no need to replace the cap!
- The FermentEm(TM) Kit Turns Any Wide Mouth Mason Jar (jar not included) into a Fermenting Crock
- Includes: 8 Wide Mouth Plastic Cap Fermentation Jar Lids w/ Pre-Installed Rubber Grommets, 8 Mason Jar Seals (Made in the USA from FDA-Approved Silicone), & 8 Waterless Airlocks. Everything we use is made/sourced in the USA to ensure only the best in quality
- Every Component is BPA-Free, Food-Safe, & Washable
- BONUS! Dishwasher-Safe (Top Shelf Only) Storage Container Helps Keep The Fermenter Organized
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||961 Trading||Nourished Essentials||Nourished Essentials||EAUS||EAUS||Knight Steals|
|Color||White, Black, Clear||Blue||Glass||Black||Red||Farmhouse White|
Mold-Free Anaerobic Fermentation
Make Sauerkraut, Kimchi, Kombucha Tea, and so much more, right at home!
We Don't Imitate: We Innovate
While every one else is content offering you the same clunky fermentation kit, with the same exact pieces, we're not. We want to make fermenting better-for YOU.
We designed this kit with one thing in mind: we want to make fermentation as easy and consistent as we can. Get fermenting today, the easier way!
Quality You Can Trust
Everything we use is sourced/made in the USA to ensure only the highest quality. Our kits use BPA-Free materials and avoid using cheap silicones, plastics, or steel from overseas. We put our money where our mouth is and believe that starting with quality materials from sources we can verify, hold accountable, visit, and talk to easily is the key to a better product for you. To us, these are not "hobby products," (that's how another manufacturer actually described their product); these are quality fermenting tools and this is our business.
We manufacture in the heart of the Midwest. With proper use and care, our kit will last you a very long time!
Easy to Use, Compact, Waterless Fermentation Airlock System
No water to pour, no water to monitor, no pieces to clean (just one). Just set the airlock in the grommet and you're done when your ferment is! The lower profile of our airlock also means you can fit everything in the cupboard, on the cabinet, or in the fridge, more easily.
Move Your Fermenting Jar Right Into the Fridge!
Our waterless fermentation airlock will keep the air out & keep your food fresh. No messing with metal caps or bands or clunky domed caps. Move right into the fridge w/out removing or adding anything!
Ferment with Confidence
We hope you enjoy using this kit as much as we do!
Please clean before use.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only challenge is the silicone gasket... they don’t stay in place when the lid is removed. They fall out loosely, and require readjusting every time the lid is removed.
I have experience with the water airlocks as well, and the lids that are used for them have a groove for the gasket, eliminating this extra attention.
For the price, I’m just ok with this added aggravation.
Most recent customer reviews
So the valves seem to do what's intended, which is to allow some air out without letting air in - but they don't seem like they'll last very long.Read more