Fernwood Tree Fern Orchid Mounting Board- Soft, Durable, and Fibrous | Natural and Sustainable | for Orchids and Other Epiphytes | 2 Pack (Regular 12x6x1)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 💯 The Perfect Mounting Surface - Tree Fern Orchid Boards (also known as Tree Fern Plaques, Tree Fern Slabs, Tree Fern Mounts, and Xaxim Orchid Mounts) are Ideal for use with all Epiphytes- Orchids, air plants, ferns, and more.
- 🌺 Natural and Beautiful - As a natural product, no two Tree Fern panels are exactly the same. Slight variations in color, texture, and weight, provide a unique and appealing look for each new project making this a great alternative to potting in traditional orchid bark and other Orchid media.
- 🏆 Display Anywhere - Fernwood tree fern boards are the perfect mounted Orchid solution for your hanging Orchids. They are soft enough to push wires through or create holes for string and can easily be tacked or glued to another surface like a post, wall, or terrarium glass.
- 💧 Less Watering - New Zealand Tree Fern is a denser, spongier, Orchid media and retains moisture better than Central or South American Tree Fern, cork board, bark, and driftwood mounts while still maintaining excellent aeration and drainage.
- ♻️ Responsibly Harvested and Full Sustainable- Poor harvesting strategies have led to tree fern sourced in Central and South America to become endangered and CITES listed. Fernwood makes every effort to ensure that the tree fern’s natural environment is not impacted by harvesting and maintains tree fern’s sustainability through proper care and management under strict Government regulations.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fernwood Products (New Zealand) Limited are manufacturers of quality Tree Fern products for the reptile and orchid consumer and professional market. Using Native Tree Ferns that are only found in New Zealand over the last 25 years of operation, the company has developed unique manufacturing processes that produce only the best quality products.
About New Zealand Tree Fern
Tree fern sourced from New Zealand is soft, porous and spongy, long lasting, and has fantastic moisture holding abilities. These natural products – tree fern panels and fibre, have a much larger surface area than many other substrates, which means its capacity to retain moisture is much greater.
100% New Zealand Tree Fern
Sold in packs of 2
Regular Boards 12 x 6 x 1 inches
New Zealand tree fern is a natural product. As such, there are slight variations in color, texture, and weight.
The product will shed and produce dust particles due to shifting during transit. This is normal and will not affect the functionality in any way. However, it is best to open the packaging outside to avoid a mess.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|