|Fits as expected||
I'm happy with this color
- Zonettie by Ferrecci Luxury 2pc Shawl Collar Tuxedo | Single Button Closure | 2 Vents | Beautifully Cut Slim Fit
- Stunning Black Satin Shawl Collar | Satin Covered Buttons | Inner & Outer Pockets | Outer Ticket Pocket
- Imported European Fabrics
- Slim Fit Trousers | Unhemmed Open Bottoms allow you to customize the perfect pants length to your taste.
- This is a SLIM FIT Tuxedo. Slim Fit products hug the body all over much tighter than a standard regular fit suit does and gives a much tighter, slimmer, modern look. If you are not used to Slim Fit items, please keep this in mind when purchasing. Luxury 65% Polyester 35% Viscose Construction. Comes with Custom Garment Bag & heavy duty branded storage hanger. ***Please refer to the size chart to the left side of your screen.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Zonettie by Ferrecci RENO Shawl Collar Tuxedo, features a custom slim fit with just enough room for comfort, a beautiful black Satin Shawl Collar, Satin covered buttons and slim fit trousers that come unhemmed allowing you to have them tailored to taste. Many stunning colors to choose from. 65% Polyester | 35% Viscose. Dry Clean Only.
- Package Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B014XDZALI
- Item model number: RENO
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 5, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Coat wasn't as slim-fitting as I would've preferred and the sleeves were slightly long but I had my tailor take care of that seamlessly and it looked amazing after $37 worth of alterations.
The 30" trousers were too tight at the waist - so I had to have my tailor let them out as much as he could - still ended up being a rather tight fit but it was comfortable enough for a one-night gig that involved dinner, mousse au chocolat, dancing, and 10 shots of happy juice.
Overall a great buy and you can't beat the price - similar coats sell for much more when I was researching pricing at local suit shops.
Arrived very quickly on time and in excellent condition. Any light folds easily come out after hanging for a few days.