|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.79 - $99.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Ferrecci & Zonettie Classic 2 pc suits featuring 2 Button Closure | Rear Venting | Notch Lapel | Stunning Slim Fit Design.
- Matching Slim Fit, Flat Front Trousers - Unhemmed bottoms allow you to customize the perfect pants length to your taste.
- Imported European Fabric and a modern rear vented design gives you the breathability & comfort you have come to expect from a top quality suit.
- Inner & Outer Pockets for storage of your gentlemens accessories such as keys, wallet, cell phone and business cards.
- This is a SLIM FIT suit which fits true to size but is cut differently than standard regular fit suits. Slim Fit suits hug the body all over much tighter than a standard regular fit suit does and gives a much tighter, slimmer, modern look. | ***PARKER SUITS ARE 80% Polyester & 20% Wool. | ***MADISON SUITS ARE 97% Cotton 3% Spandex. | ***PAUL LORENZO SUITS ARE 100% Polyester | All other suits are 65% Polyester & 35% Viscose | Dry Clean Only
Customers who bought this item also bought
Beautifully crafted slim fit suits from Ferrecci and Zonettie featuring 2 Button jacket closure, rear venting, matching slim fit, flat front, trousers compliment the jacket perfectly and feature vertical side pockets and 2 standard back pockets. The pants come unhemmed so you can have them custom tailored to your desired length! A classic suit look that is PERFECT for any formal or business casual engagement. Many colors and designs to choose from 2 of the best brands in suiting today Ferrecci and Zonettie. ***PARKER SUITS ARE 80% Polyester & 20% Wool. ***MADISON SUITS ARE 97% Cotton 3% Spandex. Paul Lorenzo suits are 100% Polyester. All other suits are 65% Polyester & 35% Viscose.
- Package Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00VVPFLKW
- Item model number: SF1000
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 9, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I'm getting married this week, and I decided to go with this suit about a month ago. Hey, the price was right. When it got here (ahead of schedule), I noticed that the pants were tighter than I expected. I wear size 31 jeans, so I thought I could make a size 30 work... but they felt like 28s. The pants do allow for 2 inches to be let out, but even with that they would have been too small.
I explained this to the company, they got back to me within 2 days, and they sent me a new pair of pants on 3 day shipping!
Not only did they just create for themselves a loyal customer from their service, but the suit is comfortable, stylish, and overall great quality.
Have you noticed that sometimes when companies give you great service they attach a nice little, "hey, could you leave us a good review?" Well this company didn't do that. That shows me they value customer service whether it's on a platform or not.
That being said, I highly recommend this company and product.
I bought the 38R that comes with 32W pants. I barely got the pants buttoned by sucking in my gut and stretching the pants as tight as they would go, cutting painfully in around my entire waistline. If there were another 2 inches in the waist, they would likely fit the same as my other 32W slim fit suit pants. Really disappointing after seeing the high quality of the product; I returned it and bought a slightly more expensive suit at the local department store.
If your waist is smaller than the pants that come paired with your suit size, I would give this suit a try. Otherwise, I suspect it will be a disappointment.
You never get a suit from anywhere (except maybe Express) that won't require you to have the pants hemmed to the proper length and this suit is no exception. It will probably cost no more than $20 at your local tailor and remember to wear the dress shoes you are planning to wear with the suit when you go to the tailor get the pants sized. You should assume they'll get it back to you within a week and you'll look like a million bucks.
I never bought a suit online before but I know my size after buying one in a store recently and I figured I'd give this one a shot.
I was impressed right out of the box and there was absolutely no way to tell the difference between the quality of this suit and a $200-$300 suit except for the fact that this one is more of a modern fit.
The pants are slightly tighter in the thigh and calf area than the ones off the rack, but that's part of the definition of a modern fit and... heads up... that makes you look slimmer!!
I have gotten compliments in the office that I go to every day that it looks like I'm losing weight when I wear this suit, so I'll be throwing another $60 at a second one of these and then going to my local tailor to get the pants hemmed to the proper length.