Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 31, 2015
Great buy! I purchased four boxes to make a chocolate tower that required over 150 chocolate pieces. This was my second time making a chocolate tower and ordering from this vendor. Very happy with the product and the price.
review image
128 helpful votes
129 helpful votes
on November 14, 2017
My wife and I love this candy in all it's flavors but, these are still our favorite. They are made from top shelf ingredients and are light which is a great switch from a candy bar, etc. This particular order was a gift to one of my sons and his family for a Thanksgiving treat. We live 1000's of miles from them so this is our way of being their in some small way. You can spend more on this type of candy, but to my taste buds, I would have to ask, why?!
on October 11, 2017
All I can say is yum. Got them on a great sale, quick delivery and they were gone before I knew it. Ferrero Rocher is a great product as always, Amazon delivered withou any damage. Keeping my eye out for another sale!!!! Will definitely be buying several boxes.
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 17, 2017
It was so hard to just eat a couple, one or two. I had to force myself to stop eating them, well after about 6 of them in 1 day. Ordered awhile back all gone now. Need more now but got to be careful of the calories. This is some great tasting candy.
on March 9, 2017
I bought these for my girlfriend on Valentines Day. I ended most of them so I can attest that these are freaking amazing! they are extremely addicting. Now I'm back on here buying more because she found the empty container in my dresser drawer!
on December 20, 2015
I bought this box as a white elephant gift at Christmas time but I ended up not wanting what anyone else brought and I picked my own gift and went home with it! The packaging was very nice it looked wrapped already. The chocolates are crisp and nutty on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside! They are not too tart, good quality chocolate and super delicious!!!
on September 25, 2016
These tasted great and were great value. Perfect size for a small gift or stocking stuffer. Was also happy with how these were packaged - mine came in an insulated box with an ice pack so they didn't melt in transit in the hot summer weather. Will definitely buy these from Amazon in the future!
on February 11, 2017
Seriously, such a great pric for such a great presentation! The candies are set in this large clear plastic case with a slight diamond motif, I can't bring myself to throw them away once we're done with the chocolates and have found uses for them. Yes, them, as in multiple! Ferrero Hazelnut Chocolates are awesome, each with a roasted hazelnut in the center and rolled in crushed nuts...made by the same people that make nutella. My kids love these so I always make sure to have a box in the freezer and try to have one on hand to see my 2 college sons off to school when they come home for visits. Really, such a value!
on June 19, 2014
Receiver was delighted with the delicious hazelnut chocolates. Has added inches to his waistline since!! He cannot wait until his next chocolate diet!!
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on March 6, 2016
Ferrero Rocher is one of my favorite candies so I decided to order some as a Valentine’s gift for myself.

The package arrived on time and the appropriate protection was used as this product did not arrive damaged or cracked.

The product was just as described – 2 tiers of 24 candies on each level, for a total of 48 pieces.

Unfortunately, when I opened the candy wrapper I noticed the outer chocolate shell looked off-color and had a white dried-out tint to it. I proceeded to eat the candy and found that it tasted a bit off and seemed stale.

I thought maybe it was just my taste buds or that it was possibly just that one piece. So I went ahead and ate a couple more pieces. Every piece tasted just like the first one – stale!

I decided to try and find the LOT codes to check out the expiration date. Sure enough, these chocolates were beyond expired!

I am extremely disappointed and unhappy with my purchase. I know mistakes can happen, so if this company is able to fix this problem, I will post an update. However, at this time I do not recommend this product from this seller.
review imagereview imagereview image
231 helpful votes
232 helpful votes
44 comments|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.