Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 31, 2015
Great buy! I purchased four boxes to make a chocolate tower that required over 150 chocolate pieces. This was my second time making a chocolate tower and ordering from this vendor. Very happy with the product and the price.
169 people found this helpful
on March 6, 2016
Ferrero Rocher is one of my favorite candies so I decided to order some as a Valentine’s gift for myself.

The package arrived on time and the appropriate protection was used as this product did not arrive damaged or cracked.

The product was just as described – 2 tiers of 24 candies on each level, for a total of 48 pieces.

Unfortunately, when I opened the candy wrapper I noticed the outer chocolate shell looked off-color and had a white dried-out tint to it. I proceeded to eat the candy and found that it tasted a bit off and seemed stale.

I thought maybe it was just my taste buds or that it was possibly just that one piece. So I went ahead and ate a couple more pieces. Every piece tasted just like the first one – stale!

I decided to try and find the LOT codes to check out the expiration date. Sure enough, these chocolates were beyond expired!

I am extremely disappointed and unhappy with my purchase. I know mistakes can happen, so if this company is able to fix this problem, I will post an update. However, at this time I do not recommend this product from this seller.
review imagereview imagereview image
328 people found this helpful
|44 comments|Report abuse
on February 4, 2018
I just love these candies. They are just so darn good that I can't stop eating them. I don't even eat the hazelnut in the center, it's the rest of that I like. I pop one in my mouth and they get soft and just collapse into oohy goohy goodness. The bits of hazelnut on the outside ads even more delicious goodness. Shall I go on....just get them
5 people found this helpful
on February 18, 2016
They are EXPIRED! I bought 3 boxes and two of them have already expired for almost a month!
34 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 30, 2017
The product seems old and at least half of the chocolates were very strange looking.
15 people found this helpful
on January 12, 2018
These are my all time favorite chocolates! It comes very securely sealed and I've ordered about 5 of these in the past 2 months and the chocolates come in great shape. By that I mean, have you ever gone to a convenient store and bought a chocolate bar that tasted like it's been sitting in that store for 7 years? As if it's old, dusty, bland? I've literally eaten hundreds of these by now and not a single one tasted old. I've gained like 10 pounds but life's meant for living
3 people found this helpful
on May 28, 2017
Used these in my Ferreo Rocher cupcakes. Loved the packaging, I even used the leftover chocolates and tricked my family for April Fools. I used the wrappers to cover my chocolate covered brussel sprouts, huge hit!! I'll order again.
5 people found this helpful
on September 16, 2017
This chocolate is the best. Actually, it is too good. It has a slight crunch to it like a soft crunch bar. It has the flavor of milk chocolate with a hint of the dark chocolate taste. It has a hazelnut center that's a bit softer than the outer core and filled with hazelnut. It is very difficult to have just one. This was the first time trying these chocolates. I am so glad that I did. I bought these as daily special.
2 people found this helpful
on April 1, 2018
Delivery took forever, even missed Valentine's Day by almost two weeks! I would've been in the dog house if I hadn't bought some other chocolate from Jewel. This review is for the product though, not the shipping (I'm not one of those guys), and my girlfriend ate these like there was no tomorrow, which I guess there wasn't, for these chocolates anyway (wink wink). Anyway, the price is amazing, considering how many you get. If you go to some other store you can buy them in those little packs of three for almost two bucks, that's highway robbery right there. Don't be a chump, get some of these chocolates and surprise your lady, or get them for yourself to fight off anorexia, just make sure to order them way in advance of any special day, just in case.
on December 9, 2017
I ordered the max number of these chocolates to give to family friends for Christmas gift. I have total of 14 boxes of 48 counts and half of their boxes are broken. Very disappointed. These plastic boxes were put in the shipping box themselves without any packaging materials. Or they might have been the broken ones to begin with because the broken ones were at random places - not at the edges. Either way, it is disappointing.

They are not expired. 4 of them will expire in 3month and 10 will expire in 7month.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.