Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

Book Ferrets
Format: Hardcover|Change

on September 19, 2017
What a great insight into the care and ownership of Ferrets. Great information, perfect book for anyone looking into getting a ferret, or even already owning one. Love it!
on August 20, 2015
Some good information, but brief compared to Ferrets for Dummies. A good introduction from a breeder and board member of the AFA, but once you get your fuzzies and get started, you will probably want more detailed information on common health problems, behavior, etc. This author is an advocate for a natural/raw diet, (like the Dummies author) and it is nice to have newer books out there that address that, without saying all dry diets are bad.
on April 30, 2016
I own/operate a home-based ferret rescue, The West Michigan Ferret Connection, based in Grand Rapids MI. I wanted this book in my library and I also wanted to have this book on hand to potential adopters. I have it on my HIGHLY RECOMMENDED LIST for ferret owners.
on December 23, 2016
This book by Animal Planet is a great resource for anyone considering having a ferret as a pet. Tons of details and pictures. I highly recommend this book for it's usefulness and layout.
on December 7, 2017
This book was nicely written, with plenty of resources for the new ferret owner. I found it very enjoyable and learned a lot of new information.
on March 3, 2010
This book is a must read for anyone who is considering acquiring a ferret, or who has recently acquired a ferret and has questions about how to care for, feed, and keep their ferret safe. There is a lot of information crammed in this small book. My family was new to Ferrets when we purchased this book and it has really helped us become comfortable with our new ferret and how to keep him happy and healthy.
on May 12, 2011
Being a rather new ferret owner I thought that getting a book to learn even more about ferrets. Even though it does have basic info I feel like there is probably better books out there with more specific info on having a ferret. Ferrets for Dummies seems to be good even though I only read that trial on my Kindle (after I purchased this book).
on September 1, 2015
most of the information provided could have been found online for free.
on February 6, 2013
This is a great prep book for the prospective ferret owner, with good information on what to expect from these unique animals. We purchased it in preparation for a new ferret, and were 100% prepared from the day he arrived.
on November 14, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my nephew who is fascinated with ferrets. I think he will really enjoy it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.