|Product Dimensions||2.76 x 2.76 x 4.33 inches|
|Item model number||FH-002|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Safety warning||Taking dietary supplements on an empty stomach can sometimes result in nausea and/or stomach upset. We recommend taking FertilAid for Men with food to help avoid the potential for stomach upset. Additionally, instead of taking the full daily dose (3 capsules) at one time, we recommend taking 1 capsule 3 times per day with a meal. There are no other known side effects related to taking FertilAid for Men, however, we do recommend discontinuing the product if you experience any unwanted or uncomfortable symptoms.|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
FertilAid for Men: Male Fertility Supplement for Sperm Count, Motility, and Morphology
- A PATENTED, CLINICALLY STUDIED MALE FERTILITY SUPPLEMENT: In a 90 day, Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Involving 14 Men Receiving Either FertilAid for Men or a Placebo, the FertilAid for Men Group Showed Significant Improvement in the Total Count of Normal-Motile Sperm
- A POPULAR DIETARY SUPPLEMENT SINCE 2003, FertilAid for Men Provides Both Complete Multivitamin Support Plus Key Ingredients for Supporting Male Fertility
- DESIGNED WITH SPERM HEALTH IN MIND With Ingredients to Support Sperm Count, Motility, and Morphology, Including L-Carnitine, Maca, CoQ10, Zinc, and Vitamin B12. Contains No Wheat, Gluten, or Dairy. Suitable for Vegetarians
- FROM THE GO-TO BRAND FOR TTC COUPLES – For More than 15 Years Fairhaven Health Has Been Trusted by Men and Women Looking to Support Reproductive Health and Fertility
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA FROM IMPORTED AND DOMESTIC INGREDIENTS in a GMP-Certified Facility – Quality You Can Count On
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
FERTILAID FOR MEN SUPPORTS SPERM WITH A POTENT MIX OF L-CARNITINE, ANTIOXIDANTS, VITAMINS, MINERALS & HERBS
- POWERFUL MALE FERTILITY PILL PLUS COMPLETE PRECONCEPTION MULTIVITAMIN – This 2-in-1 Patented, Science-Based Formulation Offers a Key Amino Acid, Herbs, and Antioxidants to Support Sperm Count and Health PLUS a Complete Preconception Vitamin
- A PATENTED, CLINICALLY STUDIED MALE FERTILITY SUPPLEMENT: In a 90 day, Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Involving 14 Men Receiving Either FertilAid for Men or a Placebo, the FertilAid for Men Group Showed Significant Improvement in the Total Count of Normal-Motile Sperm (G Clifton and JE Ellington. Prospective Study of FertilAid Vitamin in Men with Low Sperm Quality. Journal of Andrology, March/April 2009 Supplement, Abstract #25)
- OFFERS MORE POTENT SUPPORT THAN OTHER MALE FERTILITY PILLS Including Twice the Amount of Vitamin C, Three Times the Amount of Zinc and Beta Carotene.
- YOUR PARTNER ISN’T THE ONLY ONE WHO NEEDS A PRENATAL VITAMIN – the Health of Your Sperm Matters.
- CONTAINS THE AMINO ACID L-CARNITINE
- INCLUDES A WIDE SPECTRUM OF KEY VITAMINS AND MINERALS
- BOOSTS LEVELS OF NATURAL ‘RAW MATERIALS’ IN YOUR BODY
- MADE IN THE USA from Domestic and Imported Ingredients in a GMP-certified facility for Fairhaven Health, a Trusted, Go-To Brand for Couples who are Trying to Conceive.
- CONTAINS METHYLFOLATE IN PLACE OF SYNTHETIC FOLIC ACID – Methylfolate is the Bioactive Form of Vitamin B9, Suitable for People With MTHFR Defects
Don’t Overlook Male Reproductive Health
When you know the whole story of sperm, it becomes fairly easy to spot the ways that the male factor can become an issue. Unlike a woman who is born with all the eggs she will ever have, a man must constantly produce new sperm. In a healthy male, sperm are produced continually at a rate of roughly 100 million sperm per day and each sperm takes about 42 to 76 days of temps 2 degrees cooler than the body (hence the testicles hanging outside) to mature into a streamlined profile of sperm cells. Sperm production numbers are big because they have to be – a single ejaculation may contain up to 150 million sperm but only roughly 15% of those will be perfectly normal sperm that can penetrate an egg. We can see how male fertility is, in part, a numbers game – the more sperm, the better the chances.
But there is more to the sperm story. Motility and morphology are also key factors besides count – that is, sperm have to swim straight and fast and be of the right shape in order to reach and penetrate the egg. From the time the sperm is ejaculated to when the egg is fertilized, sperm will first have to swim through the cervical mucus and cervix, and then swim up the fallopian tubes. Considering that the size of a sperm is roughly 0.002 inches long (not visible by the naked eye), this would be about the same as going from Hawaii to L.A. (or at least it feels that way to the sperm!). The fastest of the sperm will take about 45 minutes and the slowest need around 12 hours to reach the egg. Most sperm never make it. They either run out of energy, go in the wrong direction, or chase their tails in circles. Some sperm have been killed off by natural antibodies or hostile cervical fluids. In the end, it’s just a few, fine-figured sperm that find their way to the egg and hope to become the lucky one.
The final piece of the sperm story is sometimes overlooked but perhaps the most important. The head of each sperm contains 23 chromosomes to merge with an egg’s 23 chromosomes and begin a new life. This set of chromosomes becomes the basis for your child’s health. Chromosomes participate in an array of essential tasks all throughout life starting with growth, development, and function of the body’s systems. Structural changes to chromosomes can occur during the formation of sperm cells. Pieces of DNA can be rearranged within one chromosome or transferred between two or more chromosomes. DNA issues can cause medical problems for your baby and impact brain development and IQ. Any trying-to-conceive couple should set their goal to not only achieve pregnancy but do so with the highest level of DNA integrity in the chromosomes as possible.
FertilAid for Men Provides the Nutrients Needed for Overall Sperm Health
Producing healthy sperm in the right amounts requires that the body have all the ‘raw materials’ it needs. FertilAid for Men brings together vitamins, minerals, herbs, antioxidants, and amino acids to support sperm count, motility, morphology, and overall integrity of the sperm. FertilAid for Men also contains methylfolate, known scientifically as 5-MTHF. Methylfolate is the active form of Vitamin B9 (also known as folic acid) that is used in the body for many vital processes and reactions, and it is the best form of Vitamin B9 for those with MTHFR gene mutations.
Setting a High Bar for Natural Support of Male Fertility
FertilAid for Men has been blazing the trail in the world of fertility supplements. FertilAid for Men was the first supplement to support male fertility on two fronts by combining key fertility herbs and antioxidants – including Maca, Zinc, CoQ10, and L-carnitine tartrate – along with complete multivitamin support. FertilAid for Men is patented, clinically-studied and continues to set a high bar for natural support for male fertility and reproductive health.
FertilAid for Men can be taken together with companion products CountBoost and/or MotilityBoost. Note that spermatogenesis (the creation and maturation of sperm) is a three-month process, and FertilAid for Men should be taken continuously until conception has occurred for best results.
Protected by US Patents: 8,663,709; 8,974,838
Fortify Your Sperm
Men, it might be your turn to sperm-check your numbers to see if your sperm count is in the desirable range. These key ingredients in FertilAid for Men support sperm health::
- L-Carnitine tartrate
- Maca Root and Asian Ginseng
- Lots of Antioxidants – C, E, Beta Carotene, and Selenium PLUS CoQ10
Start Your Baby With a Clean Set of Chromosomes
The story is only half over once sperm meets egg. The sperm’s 23 chromosomes need to be free of fragmentation or defect to give the baby the best chance at a healthy life. These key antioxidants help with sperm integrity:
- Vitamins C, E, Beta Carotene help to keep free radicals at bay.
- Selenium and Grapeseed Extract remove free-radicals before they can harm your sperm.
- CoQ10 is important for energy production in the mitochondria.
Patented and Clinically-Studied. **In a 90 day, prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study involving 14 men receiving either FertilAid for Men or a placebo, the FertilAid for Men group showed significant improvement in the total count of normal-motile sperm. (G Clifton and JE Ellington. Prospective Study of FertilAid Vitamin in Men with Low Sperm Quality. Journal of Andrology, March/April 2009 Supplement, Abstract #25). Disclaimer: Results vary. The results of this clinical study do not necessarily represent typical results. Fairhaven Health does not have data on typical results.
A 2-in-1 Formulation. FertilAid for Men is a 2-in-1 solution that includes ingredients to boost your sperm health PLUS a full preconception multivitamin. Both YOU and your partner need to optimize nutritional status when trying to conceive. The proprietary fertility blend brings together ingredients to help support sperm count, shape, motility, and integrity. The multivitamin provides complete vitamin support; that means no unnecessary redundancies or need to buy additional supplements.
With Ingredients Well-Known to Support Sperm Health. FertilAid for Men includes amino acids, antioxidants, herbs, vitamins and minerals to support all sperm health parameters.
Try the Trio. For additional support for your sperm health, you might try the Male Fertility Bundle. CountBoost and MotilityBoost offer an additional boost by offering the more of the ingredients most well-known to support male fertility and sperm health.
Frequently Asked Questions About FertilAid for Men
Can I Take FertilAid for Men if I Have a Normal Sperm Count?
All men - regardless of their count or motility - can derive benefit from supplementing with vitamins, minerals, and herbs that have been demonstrated to improve sperm parameters. Your sperm parameters may already be categorized in the normal health range, but with depleted soils and toxins, it's safe to say that your sperm health can always use a little extra love.
If I Forget My Supplement One Day, Should I Double Up the Next Day?
If you forget a day, we recommend you just resume the normal dosage the next day.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Compare with similar items
Taking dietary supplements on an empty stomach can sometimes result in nausea and/or stomach upset. We recommend taking FertilAid for Men with food to help avoid the potential for stomach upset. Additionally, instead of taking the full daily dose (3 capsules) at one time, we recommend taking 1 capsule 3 times per day with a meal. There are no other known side effects related to taking FertilAid for Men, however, we do recommend discontinuing the product if you experience any unwanted or uncomfortable symptoms.
Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 5000 IU, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250 mg, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU, Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 150 IU, Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 80 mcg, Thiamin (as thiamine HCI) 1.5 mg, Riboflavin 1.7 mg, Niacin 20 mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 2 mg, Folate (from 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate, Calcium) 500 mcg, Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 25 mcg, Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 10 mg, Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcg, Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 120 mg, Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 30 mg, Selenium (as selenomethionine) 100 mcg, Copper (as copper gluconate) 2 mg, Manganese (as manganese sulfate) 2 mg Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 120 mcg, Proprietary Blend 890mg L-Carnitine (as L-carnitine L-tartrate), Maca (root), Grape Seed Extract, Asian Ginseng extract (root), CoQ10 Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), rice flour, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate