Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 30, 2009
I've been using this ferulic acid for a while now, after it was recommended to me by a cosmetologist. I find that it works great for me.
My skin dosn't look dry and dull like it used to. It also softened some fine lines that were begining to appear. I will continue to use this ferulic acid , it really works.
on July 8, 2009
I use this C E Ferulic daily, together with suntan lotion. Friends noticed a difference after only two days. There is a clear improvement in skin texture and tone. The only drawback is, that it's a bit pricey.
33 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 25, 2009
I've been using this product for a couple of months now with great results. My skin is much clearer and is absolutely glowing. I would definitely recommend this product!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.