|Item Weight||19.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||108 x 10 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||491937|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||3-Year Limited Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $14.83 shipping
Festool 491937 106" Guide Rail FS 2700 (2700mm)
|Price:||$340.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use the FS 2700 Guide Rail (106 inches) with the Festool TS Plunge cut saw to make precision cuts up to 100 inches long.
- Integrated splinterguard serves as cut line and prevents tear-out and splintering
- A fully integrated system, use your Festool routers or jigsaw with the guide rail for expanded capability
- Non-skid, dual-clamping rubber strips prevent movement during the cutting operation, saving significant set up time
- Guide strip reduces friction between the tool and guide rail for easier, more fluid cutting action
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Make your jobs easier by bringing the tool to the work. Available in eight different lengths, there’s an ideal rail for every application. In addition, Guide Rails are quickly and securely connectible to allow for customized cutting lengths, plus easier transportation and storage.
From the Manufacturer
Festool FS Guide rails are available in eight different lengths from 32 inches to 197 inches (800 - 5000 mm), providing the right rail for every application. The integrated splinterguard aligns perfectly to your cut line, saving set up time and serving as protection against tear out, on cuts both with the grain and across. Guide rails can be easily connected using the accessory guide rail connectors for a rigid, secure and continuous connection. Guide rails make work easier by taking the tool to the work, and save time and money by eliminating laborious measurements, rework and wasted material. Use the FS 2700 Guide Rail (106 inches) with the Festool TS Plunge cut saw to make precision cuts up to 100 inches long. Connect rails using Festool Guide Rail Connectors to make limitless cuts.
Top customer reviews
The package arrived by freight and although the container was banged up it arrived in one piece with no damage.
The rail itself is great - but as others have noted the price is a bit excessive.