|Item Weight||15.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.6 x 5.6 x 4.9 inches|
|Item model number||493116|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||3-Year Limited Warranty|
Have one to sell?
Festool 493116 P100 Grit, Rubin Abrasives, Pack of 50
|Price:||$29.00 & FREE Shipping|
Ships from and sold by Hartville Tool.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable closed-coated aluminum oxide sheds wood fibers as it abrades material surface, leading to faster material removal and a cleaner finish.
- Ideal abrasive for hardwoods and softwoods, wood composites, and veneers.
- Jetstream design delivers highly efficient dust removal, restulting in cleaner air, better finishes and longer abrasive and pad life
- Festool abrasives are engineered and manufactured to strict FEPA standards, guaranteeing uniform abrasive positioning and consistent sanding results.
- StickFix hook and loop design for quick and efficient abrasive changes
This fits your .
This item’s packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.
Frequently Bought Together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Includes 5" P100-Grit "Rubin" Abrasive Sheets (50 pk) - 493116
From the Manufacturer
Compatible with Festool ES 125, ETS 125, Rotex RO 125 and other 5-inch sanders. P100 grit abrasives for coarse sanding applications, pack of 50. Festool's Rubin abrasive incorporates a special closed-coated aluminum oxide that sheds wood fibers, making it an excellent choice for natural wood, wood composites and veneers. Where rapid material removal is the goal, use grits ranging from P24 to P60 for rough surface finishes or to prep for higher grits. For more intermediate sanding, use grits P80 to P120 to quickly and efficiently reach a good surface finish. Use Rubin P150 to P180 for finish sanding on softer woods. All Festool abrasives are engineered and manufactured to strict FEPA standards, guaranteeing uniform abrasive positioning and consistent sanding results. Festool offers a fully integrated sanding solution for all your applications, from aggressive stock removal to superfine, finish sanding. With a complete line of abrasives in a wide assortment of different types and grits ranging from 24 to 4,000, Festool has the perfect paper to meet your specific application needs. Festool abrasives, with their high tech coatings, provide maximum resistance to clogging and smearing, which means longer lasting abrasives and less rework. Save money by reducing costs and achieve consistent, high-quality results.
There are no customer reviews yet.