|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.5 x 3.5 x 1.3 inches|
|Item model number||Home Center|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||Up to 230 devices|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Manual, AC/DC Adapter, Ethernet Cable, Home Center Lite, Antenna|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.06 shipping
FIBARO Home Center Lite Z-Wave Smart Hub, FGHCL, up to 230 devices
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Smart home unlocked: welcome to the most compatible z-wave hub, designed to be as open and as user-friendly as home automation gets. Connect any z-wave device or your favorite devices like hue bulbs or sonos speakers, all with one powerful hub.
- Voice control: officially certified to work with Alexa and google home. Control your connected devices with your favorite smart home speaker, just like that.
- Private and secure: you can run your smart home 100% locally with Fibaro home centre lite. And if you ever need to access your network remotely, use the free mobile app and secure cloud connection on demand.
- Do-it-yourself set-up: program automations and rules for your smart home in the most intuitive z-wave interface. Choose between the "if. . . Then" Magic scene creator and the more advanced block scene tool, all built into the system.
- You're covered: this is a z-wave certified and ul listed device created and built in Europe from quality materials. The support portal and documentation are available on the Fibaro website so if you ever need help, just ask!
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
DISCOVER FIBARO SMART HOME & EXPERIENCE THE PEACE OF MIND YOU HAVE NEVER FELT BEFORE
Thanks to FIBARO, you always know what is happening at your home. The system notifies you about all disturbing incidents and immediately responds to them – e.g. by closing the electrovalve to prevent leakage or by activating alarm when unwanted motion is detected. It protects and cares for your entire home.
FIBARO smart home provides comfort & helps in your everyday life. With just one click of the button, gesture or with a word, you can easily control your home appliances, lighting, blinds, temperature, alarm, monitoring or watering system. Most importantly – you can do it from anywhere in the world.
FIBARO enables you to monitor the on-going energy consumption. It can save you money by turning off the lights in empty rooms or adjusting the temperature to match everyone’s needs & current weather conditions - it saves money and the environment.
No wires = non-invasive installation and repair! FIBARO does not require any wires of the building structure or electrical installation. Our technology is wireless, modern and safe, thus allows you to add more and more devices in a completely non-invasive way.
FIBARO manufactures Z-Wave devices and hardware compatible with the Apple HomeKit platform. These are two separate lines of devices adjusted to the needs and preferences of our customers.
Reliable Z-Wave protocol
Free Android and iOS App
Integration at its finest
All your needs fulfilled
Valued and recognizable
- 2017 CES Innovation Award
- 2019 CES Innovation Honoree
- 2014 & 2016 iF Design Award
- Z-Wave Alliance Member
- CEDIA Founding Member
Get to know FIBARO
FIBARO is a global brand that provides solutions for building and home automation. In just a few years’ time, the FIBARO system has spread throughout 6 continents, becoming one of the most advanced, wireless smart home systems in the world.
Our solutions are entirely designed, developed & produced in Europe. Our engineers & employees constantly strive for perfection by improving the system, so that it serves its Users at best.
- global presence
- in-house design, development & production in Europe
- over 150 registered trademarks & patents
- a wide range of smart home products and capabilities
- hundreds of plug-ins and integrations with devices of such manufacturers as: Google, Apple, Samsung, Amazon, Bose, D-Link, Yamaha, Philips or Yale
Compare with similar items
Samsung GP-U999SJVLGDA 3rd Generation SmartThings Hub, White
Vera Control VeraPlus-US Smart Home Controller Z-Wave Wireless Security, 7.71" x 5.0" x 1.33", Black
Wink WNKHUB-2US 2 Smart home hub, White
FIBARO Swipe Smart Gesture Controller, FGGC-001, White
Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub - Works with Alexa, Google Home, Zigbee, Z-Wave, Lutron
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Roberts LP||Oak Park Sales||Amazon.com||Hubitat Inc.|
|Color||up to 230 devices||White||Black||White||White||Black|
|Item Dimensions||3.50 x 3.50 x 1.30 inches||5.00 x 5.00 x 1.20 inches||7.70 x 5.00 x 1.30 inches||7.25 x 7.25 x 1.25 inches||7.00 x 5.10 x 1.15 inches||2.95 x 2.95 x 0.67 inches|
|Item Weight||0.50 lbs||0.50 lbs||1.40 lbs||0.50 lbs||0.60 lbs||—|
The Home centre lite is a smart hub that connects all of your Z-Wave and other 3rd party devices (with 3rd party plug-ins). this small sized gateway communicates and manages up to 230 devices wirelessly using Z-Wave. The home centre lite has an easy to use interface allowing you to customize your home automation. With “Magic scenes”, you can create “if. . Then” scenarios. For example, if the motion sensor detects movement then the lights will turn on. Home centre lite also has the capabilities to create “block scenes”, allowing you to create more customized automations. For example, your outdoor lights will turn on at sunset and turn off at sunrise. Home centre lite’s interface has a built-in power management functionality. By using the Fibaro system, You can monitor current energy consumption, as well as the energy consumption history, which enables you to keep track of the devices consuming the most power. Clear, easy to read charts show detailed statistics that help you compare usage numbers and estimate future utility bill charges. Arm Cortex a8 720 MHz processor optimized memory + fast processor = quick communication between Fibaro system devices. Z-wave hardware architecture used in home centre lite makes Z-Wave based home automation system work much easier than ever. Radio frequency: 908. 4 MHz us 128Mb ram, 128Mb SLC hard drive significantly improved user safety thanks to fibre group proprietary approach to data protection. Each home centre lite has its’ own recovery system, holding system backup in cloud, unique to each gateway. This closes each system completely from unauthorized access.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This controller being one of the more pricey ones for the radios featured.
Set it up rather easily.. This thing is pretty fast! The layout makes pretty good sense too.
My issue with this and my 3 stars is this.
I had a few questions… Went to the manual dozen times, you tube, and forum.
The forum members were really nice but kept referring me to manual.
So I called support, where he told me questions should be sent via email only… Odd then why have a support number?
I sent the email…. Never heard back.
GEO fence did not work / Alexa responses took 10 seconds where ST were immediate. Rules were limited (this is the solution I was hoping for)
The rules building which I think they call scenes may be able to work better but again no support.
The iOS app was pretty bad… lay out, look and features.
All that aside, I bet I could have work through SOME of these issues… but when there isn’t any support or specific information, your left with a return.
Real shame, I really like this unit… maybe I’ll check them out in 6 months and see where they are. For the price of this unit (pretty high) I would think you should get better support.
- it works even if internet is down ( Fibaro doesn't use cloud, most of the hubs do - I don't know why )
- easy to use Magic and Block scenes, there's no limitation to smart app, you can create any imaginable scene or scenario based on weather, motion, light level or time
- Z-wave is the most reliable for residential systems, Fibaro doesn't mix different protocols, more protocols means more troubles with a range
- great for lighting control including LED bulbs, LED strips
- you can use Fibaro SWIPE or The Button to trigger any automation without using cellphone or tablet
- works with Alexa and Google ( most of the people like it, I don't like microphones, prefer scene controllers )
- graphic interface allows me to use any custom icon
- works with most cameras ( using jpg or mjpg substream )
- constant feedback and easy to use interface, Fibaro has free demo on their iOS App
- it's for more advanced users who knows what they want
In overall , quality of Fibaro products is unique and looks like James Bond gadgets
I've got about 45 devices connected to my system and 4 cameras. So far works perfect.