Fibercore Eco-bedding Natural, 4.5lb
- Hypoallergenic, sanitary, non-toxic and completely dust free
- Perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, birds, ferrets, rats and much more
- 36 liters expands to over 125 liters
- Made with recycled paper and is completely biodegradable
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A cleaner, healthier, more comfortable bedding designed specifically for small animals and birds! Eco-bedding is 100% recycled paper. The unique and patented process of cutting and folding paper strips makes for an excellent bedding material. Eco-bedding is highly absorbent, easily compostable and completely dust free, solving the problem of inhalant irritations or allergies. Since eco-bed/nest absorbs from the bottom up, the top layer stays dry longer and animals are always on a dry surface. East to spot clean. Eco-bed/nest extends bedding changes from every two to three days to a week or more. Eco-bed/nest holds up to 3.1 times its weight in water. Eco-bed/nest is made of cleanly cut 1/8-inch strips of paper fibers, which means dust is virtually eliminated. Respiratory ailments and other problems resulting from airborne particles are drastically reduced which is important for animals or birds with sensitive respiratory systems. Great for asthma & allergy sufferers (people, animals and birds). The paper strands form a soft, springy, comfortable mat. The bedding in contact with the animal stays dry, as well, for added comfort. Plus, unlike wood-based beddings, eco-bed/nest won't stick to the animals. Can be used as a top layer on other beddings that pack down (shavings, pellets, etc.). Because eco-bed/nest stays "fluffed-up". Also, animals can burrow and tunnel in it. Safe for breeding animals and birds and is not a choking hazard. Unlike harvested beddings such as wood and straw, eco-bed/nest is a controlled, manufactured product made up of 100% recycled paper fibers to ensure consistent, high quality. Elimination of airborne dust means fewer particles to filter and control, resulting in fewer filter changes. Eco-bed/nest appeals to rodents' and birds' urge to build nests. Because eco-bed/nest is a paper product, it can be flushed or trashed for easy, economical disposal. Eco-bedding is 100% recyclable and biodegradable.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Compare to similar items
This item Fibercore Eco-bedding Natural, 4.5lb
Oxbow Essentials Adult Rat Food, 3-Pound Bag B000GABM1K
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||20 x 24 x 24 in||8.07 x 4.92 x 12.01 in||7.09 x 12.01 x 2.95 in||7 x 13 x 4 in|
|Item Weight||4.65 lbs||3 lbs||1.02 lbs||2.25 lbs|
|Size||4.5-lb bag||Glossy Exclusive Paper||1 lb||10 lt|
Top Customer Reviews
1. there is NO DUST, none - some brands say there isn't but there is, this is paper, there is no dust at all, ever
2. this stuff is totally absorbent, but has no smell, and allows for very little smell if you keep up on cleanings
3. it is easy to clean up. with pine I used to use a scoop, and carefresh would get clumpy. this is a breeze.
4. this stuff goes a LONG way - do not be put off bag the bag/box. Gerbils have a 40 gallon tank and even when I
create a THIN layer they move it around and "sculpt" it to their liking and it ends up being more than I needed
(i.e. those crinkles make the paper expandable, and eventually these creatues will make it expand when they dig and
move it around)
6. ironically, my wife has many allergies and this is the only bedding that didn't bother her (nevermind the pets)
Recommend very highly.
Clean up is extremly easy and a little goes a long way. Another reviewer was also correct however with how difficult it is to get those little pieces that fall out the cage and onto the floor. I use a big pan on the bottom of the cage for this very reason. But thats my sole compliant. This bedding saved my babies.