- Product Dimensions: 7 x 3.5 x 1 inches ; 1.9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001GSMQZC
- Item model number: FiberFix
- Average Customer Review: 40 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #53,864 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
FiberFix Emergency Spoke Replacement Kit.
|Price:||$13.53 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Small Part Type: Straight GaugeSpoke Color: White/RedSpoke Length: 450mmUnit of Sale: 1 Kit
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||1 x 3.3 x 5.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.02 pounds|
Emergency Repair Spoke. Replace broken spoke of any length without removing cogs!. Features: Replace broken spoke of any length without removing cogs! Kevlar spoke with metal threaded end and nipple Detailed instructions and tool are included
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I have, however, tried it out on an older spare wheel, and the FibreFix Spoke is definitely up to the task. It is very strong, and I was easily able to true up the wheel with it installed. It is probably stronger than many spokes out there. There are a couple videos on youtube that demonstrate it's use, along with several other reviews out there.
The only recommendations I can offer are:
1) when wrapping it back up after use or examination, make sure not to kink the cord, or it may fail in use.
2) Along with the FibreFix, carry a length of wire (piece of old spoke) bent on one end in your seat pouch. The wire is to facilitate threading the FibreFix thru a spoke hole on the drive side, without the need to remove the freewheel or cassette.
In any case, if you value self-sufficiency, don't leave home without this in your seat pouch! It is small, and very light.
best regards Klaus -J. Reinke, Germany