Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
FiberFix Emergency Spoke Replacement Kit.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Small Part Type: Straight GaugeSpoke Color: White/RedSpoke Length: 450mmUnit of Sale: 1 Kit
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Package Height||1 x 3.3 x 5.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.02 pounds|
|Size||One Size Fits All|
Emergency Repair Spoke. Replace broken spoke of any length without removing cogs!. Features: Replace broken spoke of any length without removing cogs! Kevlar spoke with metal threaded end and nipple Detailed instructions and tool are included
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I have, however, tried it out on an older spare wheel, and the FibreFix Spoke is definitely up to the task. It is very strong, and I was easily able to true up the wheel with it installed. It is probably stronger than many spokes out there. There are a couple videos on youtube that demonstrate it's use, along with several other reviews out there.
The only recommendations I can offer are:
1) when wrapping it back up after use or examination, make sure not to kink the cord, or it may fail in use.
2) Along with the FibreFix, carry a length of wire (piece of old spoke) bent on one end in your seat pouch. The wire is to facilitate threading the FibreFix thru a spoke hole on the drive side, without the need to remove the freewheel or cassette.
In any case, if you value self-sufficiency, don't leave home without this in your seat pouch! It is small, and very light.
Two quick things:
1) Pay attention to the directions regarding over tightening. It's VERY easy to pull so hard that you pop a spoke opposite the newly fixed one.
2) The included spoke wrench is essential. The wrench I keep in my bag won't fit once this is installed. And the wrench included is easily lost/dropped. There is a hole in the middle, run a line of paracord thru it so it is easier to find if dropped.