- Hardcover: 137 pages
- Publisher: The Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers; Second Edition edition (April 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0939773198
- ISBN-13: 978-0939773190
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #483,356 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fiberglass Boat Design and Construction Second Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'll note that this is not a "how-to" type of cookbook. It's an engineering text. If you have the technical background, it's a great resource. It isn't useful, however, as a general introduction into boat design and construction.
Update July 2008: The book is unavailable through Amazon, but is still available new for $25 at the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers, SNAME.org