Fire Blanket Fiberglass Fire Emergency Blanket Suppression Blanket Flame Retardant Blanket Emergency Survival Safety Cover for Kitchen Home House Car Office Warehouse, 2 Pack (39.3X 39.3 inch)
|Size||39.3X 39.3 inch|
|Product Dimensions||39.3 x 39.3 x 0.01 inches; 2.27 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fiberglass cloth.Fire blanket can extinguishes fire by suffocating it,so it extinguishes both liquid and grease fire.
- Emergency survival fire blanket ideal for the kitchen, fireplace, grill, car, camping and so on.
- Stops stove-top fires fast and is easy to use, safe, clean.The fire blankets is a great add on to your home fire extinguisher.
- Can also be used to wrap around your body and act as a heat shield.
- Working Temperature: up to 1022°F (550°C).
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Aksipo Fire Blanket
A fire blanket is a safety device designed to extinguish incipient (starting) fires. It consists of a sheet of a fire retardant material which is placed over a fire in order to smother it.
This is a great safety tool to have around the house. Add a layer of safety and peace of mind to your home during the holidays. Aksipo Emergency Fire Blanket is a very smart choice with its quality and compact packaging.
Aksipo Fire Blanket (2-Pack)
Be a lifesaver and prepare for the unexpected. Many lives can be saved!
- This fire blanket is used to quench and resist fire spreading.
- Add a layer of safety and peace of mind to your home during the holidays.
- Suitable to use for the office, warehouse, ship, car, construct, house, kitchen, restaurant, amusement building, gas station etc.
- Can be used simply without training.
- Material: Fiberglass.
- Working Temperature: Up to 1022°F (550°C)
- Product Size: 39.3x 39.3 Inches
Premium Quality Fiberglass
Easy To Use
Easy To Store
1.Fire blankets are made of fiberglass material.It is normal if there are tiny fragments on the surface.
2.Please wearing gloves when you checking the fire blanket.Considering that some people's skin will feel uncomfortable when they are in contact with fiberglass cloth.
3.Suitable for the situation that fire is small. When the fire is large, please don't use this blanket to put out the fire.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The size is generous enough to cover a burning gas grill, frying pan or even the back or legs of a person who was on fire (although the blanket container says it's not meant to be used on a person). Recommended.