- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (March 17, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007149815X
- ISBN-13: 978-0071498159
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 1 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 86 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #121,723 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fibonacci Trading: How to Master the Time and Price Advantage 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Accurately predict market trends with the power of Fibonacci
Fibonacci Trading offers new insight into pinpointing the highs and lows in market trading with a proven approach based on a numeric pattern known as the Fibonacci series. Armed with the know-how and tools inside, you'll learn how to maximize profits and limit losses by anticipating market swings based on an enlightened understanding of how Fibonacci levels determine market trends.
This innovative approach created by pioneering technical analyst Carolyn Boroden enables you to predict turning points well in advance, better determine stop-loss placement, and accurately identify critical support and resistance levels. More than 100 charts and illustrations bring concepts to life to form a powerful formula consisting of four key components:
- Methodology-Use Fibonacci time and price analysis to define risk and set goals
- Trading plan-Create a solid trading business plan defining setups, entry and exit parameters, and money managemnet
- Positive trading psychology-Put yourself in the right mindset for success, which allots for 85% of the game
- Discipline-Successfully execute your investment plan with expert tips and advice
About the Author
Carolyn Boroden has been a commodity trading advisor and technical analyst for more than 20 years and has worked on many of the major trading floors in the U.S. She is founder and president of Synchronicity Market Timing, LLC, a Fibonacci trading advisory service.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
I have emailed a few people about this but have not not reply.
Another thing I have been curious about is there a Fibonacci chart that will work on an IPad, but also no response to this question.
Thank You i hael Terry
She is the real deal. Not someone else trying sell us something. She is also always ready to answer a question. A totally approachable person.
Most recent customer reviews
Very helpful technical tool for trading the market. Very easy to understand.