- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Smith House Press; 13 edition (December 29, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0961522143
- ISBN-13: 978-0961522148
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 0.6 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 26 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,039,413 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #301 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
- #472 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Musculoskeletal Diseases
- #539 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Diseases
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Fibromyalgia Help Book: Practical Guide to Living Better with Fibromyalgia 13th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Neverworld Wake" by Marisha Pessl
Read the absorbing new psychological suspense thriller from acclaimed New York Times bestselling author Marisha Pessl. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This book will be extremely helpful to the entire fibromyalgia community. -- Daniel J. Clauw, M.D., Division of Rheumatology, Immunology, and Allergy, Georgetown University Medical Center
Without a doubt, it is the most complete, factual and readable guide that has yet come on the market. -- Carol S. Burckhardt, R.N., Ph.D., Division of Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases, Oregon Health Science University
About the Author
Jenny A. Fransen is a rheumatology nurse clinician and director of the Arthritis Care Program and Fibromyalgia Treatment Program at Abbott Northwestern Hospital in Minneapolis, MN. Fransen has worked with thousands of patients with fibromyalgia.
Dr. Jon Russell, M.D., Ph.D., is Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, where he is also Director of the Univeristy Clinical Research Center. Russell is an internationally recognized researcher and clinical practitioner caring for patients with musculoskeletal pain disorders.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.