- File Size: 519 KB
- Print Length: 55 pages
- Publisher: LifeSkills Press (March 8, 2012)
- Publication Date: March 8, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007IOR7LQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #850,951 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Fact or Fiction? 20 Urban Legends, Ghost Stories, Rumors & Secrets of Walt Disney World Kindle Edition
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The urban legends, stories and rumors that the author talks about were for the most part ones that I hadn't ever heard of or read about (and I've read quite a few books on Disney!)
If you're a Disney lover like me, I highly recommend this book!
Barbara Nefer mentions Club 33 at Disneyland, on the other coast--showing how some urban legends get started. Disneyland had little room to work with. Walt Disney World has something like 45 square miles--there wasn't a need for a Club 33 when special guests had a short hop to the Contemporary or to someplace else for a private meeting.
If you like urban legends, add this to your library.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Travel > Reference > General
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Theme Parks
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Tourist Destinations & Museums
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Specialty Travel > Amusement & Theme Parks