- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Resource when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 7PK3J2Y9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food for Ficus Lyrata – Calcium Fortified, Urea-Free and with NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots, Stems and Leaves (8 Ounces)
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food|
|Item Weight||8 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ARE YOU STARVING YOUR FIDDLE LEAF FIG? Fiddle leaf fig plants need specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems. The original Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant.
- ALL-ORGANIC Original Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant. It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long.
- INCLUDES FREE FIDDLE LEAF FIG CARE WEBINAR AND E-BOOK with your purchase that will help you grow the perfect fiddle leaf fig in your home and troubleshoot any problems you may be having.
- CERTIFIED NON-TOXIC AND TESTED IN INDEPENDENT LAB FOR SAFETY. Don’t be fooled by competitors, our product is certified non-toxic and safe for your plant. Made in the USA by a woman-owned small business.
- EASY TO USE WITH NO MIXING OR MESS by diluting 1 teaspoon in 2 cups of water, Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food is gentle enough to use every time you water. Each 8 oz bottle contains enough ficus food to last from 6 months to a year, depending on your plant size.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Give the best to your House Plants
Fiddle leaf figs need a steady supply of nutrients to grow their giant, gorgeous leaves. We created Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food to be used every time you water without any risk of burning your plant. This means that your plant gets the steady supply of nutrients it needs, without being shocked by harsh concentrates or solid fertilizers. Simply mix into your watering can and water your fiddle leaf fig normally.
Natural & Gentle Formula
Made specifically for fiddle leaf figs our plant food will help guide your plants to a longer, more beautiful life and provide the most care possible. We have developed an extremely safe formula that you can use every time you water your plants. It has special micro nutrients in it to keep your fiddle leaf figs safe and to deliver growth in a very healthy plant. Give your figs the care they deserve!
Perfect solution for Fiddle Leaf Figs
The Fiddle Leaf Fig Resource Center is a woman owned small business that is composed of a team of plant lovers! While researching the best way to give our plants the nutrients they need, we have partnered with plant experts to create a solution that we can share! Every product from our research center has been thoroughly formulated to be safe and healthy for your plants!
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Inkyfingers61 on June 29, 2018
Right after it dropped the first two leaves, I checked the pot for standing water and didn't see any.
I have yet to see any signs of new growth to make up for this loss, but I'll be giving it more time.
And no, I hadn't moved my plant from its spot (which can be another cause of leaf drop).
Leaf drop can be a sign of overwatering, but I'm pretty sure I'd not watered my plant for the whole week previous. I usually only give it one cup of water per week. I have not given it any other water since the 31st. The soil doesn't still feel moist. I really hope the leaf drop will cease soon and I start seeing new growth!
If it's been a while since I wrote this review, please leave a comment and I'll provide an update.
*** UPDATE: it's been over a month since I fertilized the plant and it has lost HALF its leaves in that time. I have not been overwatering it as I've been very cautious with it, using a moisture meter, trying to determine whether the soil has gone hydrophobic in parts. I hate that this is happening in the fall, right before it's going to go dormant. My tree looks horrible, and I can't help but determine that this fertilizer played a role in its demise. I've lowered my star rating. I would recommend that everyone NOT buy this product based on my experience.
By Mary Monaghan Chesney on October 17, 2018
By Sebastian M. on January 26, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
I decided to try this plant food and after abouth a month of using it, my tree looks much healthier and had not one, but TWO new leaves at once :)
The bottle is still almost full as you only need a little bit of the liquid to add with each watering.
I am very happy and although expensive, it was worth the price!
I definitely recommend this product. It is a little pricey, but if you want great results then this is the product for you